Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Alcohol Markers - NEW at CTMH!


I'm sooo EXCITED!!!  
Close To My Heart has debuted NEW alcohol markers!!!

So many of us were wondering this past Spring - WHY oh WHY would CTMH take our markers away from us? :) 

Never fear!!!!  When CTMH makes a change...they ALWAYS, ALWAYS have something up their sleeve :)...AND something better in mind!!

Close To My Heart has PROVED this point again (I LOVE this company!) and have debuted their NEW Alcohol Markers!!!




**Our markers come in a TWO pack ~ retail price of $5.95...for TWO!!!!

**They COLOR beautifully without any streaks or pilling of the papers! 

**Each set of markers come with the BASE color & than a lighter or darker shade of that color.  In the video below, Brian will share with you how it is marked in the Idea Book








Watch this video for MORE helpful information on our NEW markers!!!  Enjoy!!!




If you are ready to get some of your OWN markers today...CLICK HERE to go directly to the marker page on my website! :)  

Off to color some stamped images!!  


Happy Creating!!!

Krista

AugustCC-New-Consult_Bag-for-free_te[2]**Join My Team**
During the month of AUGUST…
Pay ONLY $49 for the Consultant kit...

and get this Adorable Damask Tote Bag
for FREE!!!!
A Retail value of $180 – for ONLY $49!!!
(or the $99 kit qualifies for this special too!) 

I've already WELCOMED 4 NEW crafters to my team who took advantage of this AMAZING deal!! 
Contact me if you'd like to join in the FUN too!!! 

HURRY!!!  Supplies are limited …
only 20%  of the totes are left in stock!!!

CLICK HERE to see the details!
August 1-31st ~While Supplies Last!!! J


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)