Monday, November 26, 2012

Pear & Partridge Scrapbook Workshop!

Pear and Partridge WOTG contents


Our monthly hostess club is the perfect chance to work on scrapbook pages, each and every month!

On December 10th, we will be creating with the BEAUTIFUL Pear & Partridge WOTG kit. Unfortunately, not all of my club members can join us that evening, so there are a few spaces open in my crafting room.


If you have been curious about what takes place at these classes, please come JOIN US for this evening of creative FUN!!!
OR
Maybe you are not in the local area, but are still interested in completing this kit…YOU CAN STILL BE A PART of creating these pages too!!!  I will email you “my extra instructions” giving you tips and instructions on creating the (3) 2 page spreads shown below!


Whether you’d like to come join us for this evening as a “one time event” OR join in the “hostess club” we’d LOVE to have you!

Take a look at the pages we will be creating on Monday, December 10th at my home in Elverson, PA! J

Layout 1
P P WOTG layout 1

Layout 2
P P WOTG layout 2

Layout 3
P P WOTG layout 3
I will include the “shopping list” and you will see the needed items for this class. 
(please let me know if you’d rather have me email this to you J )


shopping list pear and partridge wotg

You will note that to complete all THREE sets of pages, you will need the Pear & Partridge WOTG kit AND the DE In Color- Holiday embellishments. 

If you would like to do this kit on your own, take note of the other supplies, cardstocks and ink colors I used to create these sets of pages. 

After you have completed these 3 sets of pages, you will have LOTS of extra papers PLUS the stamp set, and leftover embellishments to take home and use on other projects of your choice!! 


Please contact me with any questions you may have!!! 

Krista Hershberger J

fun2stampnscrap@dejazzd.com



*****Receive BONUS items from me personally,
( Dotty for You paper pack, It’s Your Day stamp set - retail $55.85)

when you Join my Team before December 13th!!
join my team- before end of 2012

CLICK HERE for details! J



November Stamp of the Month
PLUS...

****Purchase $50 in CTMH
product,




Get the November




SOTM for $5





and you are ELIGIBLE to
receive a STAMP SET of your

choice for ½ price!!!

PLUS… for every November Stamp of the Month

set purchased - $1 will be donated to the Red Cross

for those effected by Hurricane Sandy! J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)