Wednesday, March 13, 2013

April 6, 2013 - Crop near Downingtown, PA!!

East Brandywine Crop!
April 6, 2013      8am-8pm

I'd LOVE to have you join me at this FABULOUS crop that is held TWO times EACH YEAR!!

These ladies do a WONDERFUL job at hosting!!


just a sample of their amazing snacks last fall :)

The crop fee includes...
  • snacks throughout the day
  • lunch and dinner (it's FABULOUS meal!!!)
  • door prizes throughout the day
  • 2 free make n takes from Close To My Heart (that's me!J)& Creative Memories
  • $15 voucher to one of the vendors stands!

Here are the registration forms...

If you can't print them correctly, please feel free to email me and I'll get them out to you!







I look forward to having you join me for this
 AMAZING day of CREATING!!!



Contact me or the ladies listed on the form with any questions!!  Have a GREAT day!!

Krista J

Call/Text: 610-587-9116
Email: fun2stampnscrap@dejazzd.com
Website:
www.kristah.ctmh.com
Blog:
www.kristascraftycorner.blogspot.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)