Monday, March 25, 2013

Be Still & Know and Floral Happiness


Here we are already in the LAST week of March 2013!!! 

I wanted to share with you another card I created using the BEAUTIFUL March Stamp of the Month.

If you missed the earlier post using this stamp set…CLICK HERE.

Take a look at the new card I created…
March 2013 SOTM_Floral Happiness_Be Still and Know cardDSC_0356
The card pattern comes from the “Make It From Your Heart, vol 1” how to book.  This is pattern #21.

I LOVED pairing the new stamp set “Be Still”  & “Floral Happiness” together with the Claire Paper pack

Take a look at how I used the small rose in this stamp set, to create a floral background. J
March 2013 SOTM_Floral Happiness_Be Still and Know card close up DSC_0356
I then used some of the stardust Glitz Glitter gel, and some of our NEW pink glitter gems to add the finishing touches.

There are ONLY 6 more days to order this EXCLUSIVE stamp set!!! 

This is a stamp set that can be used for MANY occasions…
birthday,
friend,
wedding,
anniversary,
springtime – and the list goes on!

Don’t miss out on the WONDERFUL deal of receiving this stamp set for ONLY $5.00 ($6.82 w/shipping & PA tx) with any $50 order that is placed! OR, if you choose - you can purchase this stamp set for the retail price of $17.95...but you only have UNTIL March 31st to do this! J

Head on over to my website and click the “Join” button next to “March Orders with Krista” to place your order today!!!

Thanks for stopping and I look forward to chatting with you again soon! J

Blessings to you!!
Krista J

Click on the link below to go directly to my website to place your order…


3_2013_SOM_image
This stamp set is ONLY available until March 31st!!!
Purchase this stamp set for the Retail Price of $17.95
OR
Pay ONLY $5.00 when you place a $50 order!!!! J
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clip_image002
HUGE Hostess Rewards in March  Jump for JOY!!!!
When you have a $250 party (online, book, home gathering)
your hostess rewards JUMP to the next level!!! 
CHECK OUT the “regular” rewards…and BUMP yourself up to the next one for party’s reaching $250 or more in MARCH!!!
Call me to take advantage of these AMAZING benefits, TODAY!! J


Coming in April…

Join my “family” of Close To My Heart Consultant's and receive an EXTRA $71.80 in product for FREE!!!!!
April-CC-Image-Gallery- JOIN my team
Stay tuned on April 1st for ALL the details!  Wahoo!!! J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)