Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

As we are ALL getting final preparations made for this Christmas season, I wanted to take a moment and Wish EACH of YOU a holly_3 in a circle
Merry Christmas!! 


I’m so thankful for the connection we have made with each other,  through our enjoyment of CREATING & Paper crafting Jand I wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU for your part in making my CTMH business a fun endeavor!


As I go about this day with many things to accomplish, I wanted to take a moment and share a Christmas card that I created a few years ago.  Even though this card uses a “retired” paper pack, this stamp set  is still current and still remains one of my favorites!!
Glory to God 6x6 card wonderland


 



Glory to God nativity close upI am so thankful that Jesus came as a babe a Christmas long ago…not only that he came as a babe, but that he ALSO lived on this earth and 33 years later he choose to die & rose again and took punishment for OUR sins!!! 
What an AMAZING gift he gave us…yes GIFT!! 

All we need to do to CHOOSE JESUS is “confess with our mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart…and you will be saved”(Rom. 10:9)!  Jesus is the ONLY way to an everlasting life!!J

I pray this Christmas season, that if you do not know Jesus as your own personal Lord & Savior that you would seek His face, the God of this universe, and ask him to be Lord of your life!!  He is our amazing Lord & Creator and wants US to choose Him as Lord of our lives..he will never make us love him, but gives us the choice and allows us to decide…will we live our life for Him???  Or chose to live for ourselves??

May you have a wonderful Christmas & New Year and I look forward to continuing to share with you as a new year approaches!! 

Blessings to each of you!!
Krista J
Christmas village pictures - Merry Christmas

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)