Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!



This is the time of year to remember the many things I am thankful for.  J That list could be huge, but God has been teaching me recently to be thankful for not only for the good things...but ALL things (good or bad) He has allowed in my life.  Wow - that's hard - but oh so true! It's during those "hard" times that I tend to experience growth, and I get to choose whether to draw closer to Him to carry me through, or to wallow in my own misery without Him. 

As I think about the MANY good things God has blessed me with...all of YOU come to mind!! J

I want to THANK YOU for your friendship....for following this blog, for your comments, for ordering workshops, for sharing a little bit of you with me!  I have gained so much as I've become a part of the crafting world, and that is the FRIENDSHIPS that have formed!!  I am forever grateful to each one of you & treasure our likeness with our joy of crafting!  J

May you & your family have a blessed Thanksgiving holiday!!  

Krista Hershberger J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)