Sunday, November 16, 2014

It’s the Little Things- gift bag


2014-11 Its the little thingsTime is quickly running out….November 2014 will end in just 10 more days!!


Don’t miss out on Close To My Heart’s WONDERFUL specials this month!!!
Let’s take a look at one of November’s specials. 


You can receive this FABULOUS stamp set called “It’s the Little Things” at the retail price of $17.95 OR pay ONLY $5 with a $50 CTMH order!!



Its the Little Things_hostess bag_artisteI created a gift bag for one of my home party hostesses this month & thought I’d share this with you today since it uses this stamp set!! 

As an extra “thank you” for my 1st time hostesses, I create them a gift bag that is similar to this one shown here. 

This bag is created from Close To My Heart’s Artiste cartridge, If you need favors, 3d items, a beautiful alphabet and a Cricut cartridge that has 700 IMAGES (not sizes) ….you’ll want to CLICK HERE and check out ALL the different shapes/cuts are available on this AMAZING Cricut Cartridge by CTMH!!


What you can’t see in this picture, are all the goodies inside!! J In each hostess bag I include a 1x1 block, 1” ink pad, a few small stamps & a collection of Cricut cuts as a “thank you” for allowing me to come share CTMH with them & their friends!


So - how did I create this bag??  J
It was quite easy, actually - my Cricut did most of the work!!

I used the 3D Object (bag) on the “Noel” key of the Artiste booklet.  I set the size to cut at 5 1/4” & let the Cricut machine do it’s job!! LOL!!
Noel key - Artiste

I used a designer paper from the Yuletide paper pack for the bag itself,
but then pulled in colors from the Wanderful collection for the flowers that were stamped with our EXCLUSIVE November SOTM set - It’s the Little Things. 


Wanderful_zip strip
Did you notice the purple strip at the bottom of the bag??? That is a zip-strip that I cut off the top of our Wanderful paper pack!! 


I LOVE the EXTRAS that CTMH includes with so many of their items!!




Here is a close up of the flowers…I love the bright colors of these flowers, and when paired up with the subtle, neutral paper of the Yuletide paper…it just works together so well!
  Its the Little Things_hostess bag_artiste_CU flowers2
Its the Little Things_hostess bag_artiste



For a pop of color, I used the Gypsy purple Paper Fundamentals for the flap of the bag.  
If you haven’t tried this amazing, designer cardstock…you’ll want to make sure to check it out!! 







Have a wonderful evening!! J

Krista Hershberger J


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)