Monday, August 29, 2016

Celebrating 10 years with CTMH–Mystery Hostess Party!!

2016-8 mystery hostess party - picmonkey - 10 years Untitled

THANK YOU to each of you for your continued loyalty & support in my CTMH business. I am so BLESSED & thankful for all that God has given me through Close To My Heart during the last 10 years....and YOU, dear friends, are the reason I'm still here!




balloons-images-5
So...let's CELEBRATE some more, in honor of my 10 years as a CTMH consultant!! Smile  I have another giveaway for each of you!!! Check it out!

A MYSTERY HOSTESS GIVEAWAY!!! Smile 



Did you notice? ...the ending date of this MYSTERY HOSTESS party IS when my All Day Crop/Holiday Expression catalog debut takes place?!?!!
2016-9-123 All Day Crop - picmonkey Untitled

So, yes, you CAN enter this Giveaway multiple times!!! Wahoo!!

Check out these items below on my WEBSITE

*****Get the "Going Soon!"items that are retiring August 31, 2016 & get August specials....and EARN tickets!!





****Sept 1st - when the new mini-book goes live- you can get NEW goodies & the fabulous Sept specials - and you will more EARN TICKETS, and be entered AGAIN into the Mystery Hostess drawing!!Smile




Thank YOU so much & I can't WAIT to share the winner's names on Wed, Sept 14th at 1pm!Smile Smile 




Make sure to STAY TUNED to my facebook event "All Day Crop/Holiday Expressions & Mini book launch" for updated posts & pictures of NEW goodies starting on September 1st!!! Smile 


Have a blessed day! Smile 
Krista

2016-8 new consultant kit - holiday expression - picmonkey

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)