Sunday, August 25, 2013

Artbooking in August Blog Hop - week 4



Welcome to week #4 of the 
Artbooking in August Blog Hop!
blog badge 2 copy


Today is our FOURTH & last week L of sharing items with you that we created with Close To My Heart’s NEW Artbooking Cricut Cartridge!! 

As you may know, all 3 of CTMH’s Cricut cartridges have 700 images (not sizes…) AND they coordinate with MANY of our stamp sets -allowing us to have BEAUTIFUL, but quick & easy creations!!!
Cricut-ArtbookingBundle



I KNOW you will have fun browsing the MANY ways you can use our NEWEST Artbooking cartridge!!! J



come on in and continue on this hop…
If you have come from Mary Gunn’s Blog…you are on the right track!  

This week I wanted to share with you  
a giftable item that I created.

I created a very simple gift - that can be used for ANY occasion!!! 
A decorated pillow box!
Pillow box_huntington DSC_2335
I LOVE Close To My Heart’s GIFTABLE items that are ready for us to create by adding paper and embellishments!  

Click HERE to see the VARIETY of My Creations items that we carry at CTMH.

I used our clear pillow boxes - they are ONLY $2.95 for a set of 3 of these boxes!!  I love that you have SO MANY options to fill this box!

Here are just a few ideas in filling this box…
  • chocolate candy to brighten someone's day
  • Bath salts to treat a friend to a relaxing break
  • potpourri to scent the room your in
  • a teacher’s gift to say “Thank You” for a job well done 
  • FUN embellishments & sparkles for your creative friend
Pillow Box_Huntington_close upDSC_2337
Read on for details on the creation of this box….


The flower was created from "Key D" of the Artbooking cartridge...
I'm so THANKFUL that CTMH chose to continue to have a 3d flower on the Artbooking cartridge!!  



The flourish of leaves, comes from the "Key 9" of this cartridge.  



The Frame Flair stamp set coordinates with the Art Philosophy cartridge...and I used the Square 5 shape. 


I hope this has INSPIRED you to create your OWN giftable item!



Now, hop on over to Kimberly Hill’s Blog to see what she has created using this NEW Artbooking Cartridge!! 

If you get lost along the way CLICK HERE to view the entire list of Artbooking creators! 

 
Happy Hopping and make sure to JOIN US again next Monday for our LAST week of items created using this FABULOUS Artbooking Cartridge!!
  
Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!
Krista J

13 comments :

  1. This is awesome I LOVE the glitter flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love all the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely embellished gift box! Awesome work!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the added touch of bronze glitter gel to your paper flowers and the scallop border you did on the shimmer trim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!!!! I'm not a Huntington fan but you might have just changed my mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely spectacular! Whoever receives this is one lucky person!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that paper, cant wait for mine to get here. Cute Project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty. I pinned it for future inspiration that includes your suggestions. Thanks so much for helping to make this a wonderful blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! It would make a great favor on my Thanksgiving table. I'll definitely be making these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)