Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine’s Day - NEW 5x7 Embossing folders

Valentine's Day_card_embossing folder
 Happy Valentine's Day!! 

Were you as excited as I WAS to learn that CTMH was going to be carrying our OWN Embossing Folders??

Not only that - BUT they come in a larger size of 5x7!!  Yay CTMH!!! 

I just received my embossing folders, and wanted to make my hubby a Valentine’s Day card…guess what I pulled out to create with? Winking smile

Embossing Folders, Artiste Cricut Cartridge, Chevron Washi Tape, Flamingo Dots & Holiday Tags stamp set...



Check out this FUN (but EASY) card!!!



There were some things I DID NOT know about our NEW Embossing folders …and I was pleasantly surprised with the “EXTRAS” that CTMH added to these folders!! 



Here is a look at the 5 folders we carry…



CTMH put together a video to share with EVERYONE about these amazing product!!


Take a moment to watch this video below!!


Now that you know what the embossing folders are really about….

Do you remember what CTMH’s FEBRUARY special is??


You can receive these AMAZING Embossing Folder(s)for FREE!!!J
2014-02-Constant Campaign-embossing-is-boss-us_ca
Purchase TWO packs of our single color or colored cardstock (at $14.50 each) and you will automatically be ELIGIBLE for a FREE 5x7 Embossing folder!!

Woot - woot!!  I LOVE great deals!!!


If you’d like to place an order, please feel free to go directly to my website (it’s open 24/7…& you can shop in your jammies J ) and your order will be shipped directly to your door…
OR contact me as I will be placing an order in the next day or so.
Wahoo!! 

Blessings to EACH of you & for those of you in my local area…enjoy this beautiful snow…it may be our last we see this winter!!


Krista J


PHONE/TEXT: 610-587-9116
fpo

Feb 2014_join my team

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)