Monday, February 17, 2014

Simply Inspired Blog hop - 5x7 Quatrefoil Embossed Card

Welcome to our 

Simply Inspired Close To My Heart 
Blog Hop!



Embossing Folders_Lisa Stenz 1610102_10201481602425497_682420096_n

This month we are highlighting the
 NEW 5x7 Embossing folders
from Close To My Heart!!



If you have come here from Diana’s Blog , you are on the right path! 
The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants HERE.


Its super simple to hop along with us - just click on the link at the end of each blog post to move to the next one!

Here we go! J
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am REALLY enjoying the NEW Skylark paper pack, and used those colors in the card I’m sharing today.
Embossing folder_Skylark_Hawaii card_DSC_2111
are AMAZING!!  On this card I chose to use the embossing folder, just as it is.  You may notice that I swiped the edges of my embossing cardstock, giving it a touch of color. 

I can’t WAIT to create some more and try to ink the raised part of this image!!

 
These folders come in the LARGER 5x7 size AND you can emboss up to  a 4” x 12” piece of cardstock!!  Yay for possibilities!!
Embossing folder_Skylark_Hawaii card_close up DSC_2111
I LOVE our 1” size pigment ink pads…by swiping them across my stamp set, I was able to produce a tri-colored image!!

Here is a peek at most of the products I used to create this card.  The complete list of items used is in the list below.
Embossing folder_Skylark_Hawaii card_items used DSC_2111
Products used for card
A1157  Quick Cards- Island Greetings
X7177C - Skylark paper
Z1926 - Quatrefoil 5x7 Embossing Folder
Z1790 Artiste Cricut Bundle
Z2500- Whimsy Pigment ink (swt leaf)
Z2503 - Basics Pigment ink (bamboo)
Z2501 - Adventure Pigment ink (lagoon)
Z1867 - Jute Ribbon
Z1891 - Base & Bling Teal Jewels
Z3000 - Skylark Asst.

I hope you enjoyed this brief peek at the FABULOUS NEW 5x7 Embossing Folders!! If you'd like to get your own folder for FREE...there is an amazing special happening right now!!! Check it out!!


Purchase 2 packs of CTMH cardstock & receive an embossing folder FREE!!!

 Don't miss out on this FANTASTIC FEBRUARY deal!!   Contact your consultant today..(or click HERE if you need a CTMH consultant. J  


 
Now "Hop" on over to  Brenda’s Blog   to see her AMAZING work!  Be sure to visit all the Consultants in the Hop to get some great crafting ideas! 


Thanks for stopping by & be sure to come back to my blog each week to see MORE creations using CTMH’s beautiful product!!


Blessings to you for a wonderful day!!!

Krista J

13 comments :

  1. Quatrefoil is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cool use of that braided jute and love how you stamped that image! great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love e Color Combo and the jute ribbon!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the multicolor technique using the pigment pads--will try that one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Krista, and I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't decide which folder is my favorite! That is a stunning example of the quatrefoil pattern! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOve your card..Skylark is one of my fav's as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning color combo! I love, love, love your card!!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card. Can't wait to get some of these new items.
    BTW
    I've nominated you for a Liebster blog award. Check out the details here on my blog: http://thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com/2014/02/nominated-for-what.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)