Sunday, February 9, 2014

Ivy Lane Valentine Layout & Card

Welcome to our monthly
  
Joyful Stars Blog Hop!!!!

Joyful Stars Blog Hop Badge3_zpsa824a544

We're excited to share our creativity with you using our favorite Close To My Heart products!

For our theme this month, we could choose Valentine’s theme OR anything new! J
I chose to create keeping BOTH of these items in mind! 
Come on in and  see what BEAUTIFUL projects my fellow consultants have creating using the AMAZING products from Close To My Heart!!

 This blog hop is easy to do…just click on the link at the end of the post to go to the next creation!! 


If you get lost along the way, CLICK HERE to see the list of this month’s hoppers! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have arrived from my fellow teammate & friend Nickie Hoffer’s blog you are right on track. 




I created a 2 page layout & matching card using the NEW Ivy Lane paper pack. 



This paper pack is PERFECT for Valentine’s day, but can also be used in many other ways too!




Always and forever_Ivy Lane layout and card_DSC_1841
This layout design came from the Make It From Your Heart, vol. 1 - Pattern #15. 

I LOVE our how-to books J…yes, I’ve mentioned this in previous posts - but I am AMAZED at the time they save me as I sit down to create!!

Always and forever_Ivy Lane layout_Title close upDSC_1841

I used our FABULOUS Artbooking Cricut cartridge to cut out my Title…and then used our NEW PINK 12x12 glitter paper and used an xacto knife to cut out a sparkly “&”. 




Here is the card I created to "match" the layout above.  This card design was created with the Make It From Your Heart vol 2 how-to-book, Pattern #28.

I used the Ivy Lane paper, but also used a NEW 2014 product from CTMH called Paper Fundamentals cardstock!  I believe this will be a NEW favorite paper pack!!  

Take a look at this cardstock in the picture below.   
Ivy Lane_I love you_card DSC_1845

Can you see the pre-embossed hearts on the tan paper? This is ONE of the 10 patterned designs in this NEW Paper Fundamentals Basics paper collection!! 





I was amazed at the BEAUTY of this paper when I saw it in person!! J













Take a look at the fundamentals paper once again in this picture (love those embossed hearts!), and you can see how I popped up the heart in the "I love you" image.  
Always and forever_Ivy Lane layout_close upDSC_1841

It used our M-size (for mini size) stamp set ~ "Dotted Love".  This is a single stamp that retails at just $2.95!!  We have over 15 M-size stamp images!!  Make sure to check out the collection of our m-size stamp sets!!



I hope this artwork has INSPIRED you and has encouraged you to take a moment and create something special today!



Now it’s time to Hop on over to  Stephanie Huber’s blog to check out her crafty item she has to share with us! J 

Happy Hopping and we’ll see you on the 9th next month, when the Joyful Stars team members will be sharing artwork using some NEW, upcoming products from CTMH!!    



Blessings to you for BEAUTIFUL day!!!

Krista Hershberger J

6 comments :

  1. Love your projects - the glitter paper adds just the right amount of "punch"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista, your layout and card are pretty! The paper pack & the fundamental pack are prefect for valentine's projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to make a coordinating card for the layout! Great projects. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ivy Lane and I love the card and layout you created with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout and card. Glitter paper is such a nice way to compliment the layout and card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that card with those papers. You have that special nack of taking something very simple and making it look elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)