Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Spring 2014 Open House Highlights

Come on in and join me as I share some highlights of my Open House this past week!! J

Again - a HUGE THANK YOU to each of you that were apart of this FUN event!  It was WONDERFUL to see you all and YOU are the reason I enjoy CTMH so much and love holding these events for YOU!  J

Let's start by showing you the CASH & CARRY section I have set up in the dining room of our home...
  

While this section does not have the NEWEST of CTMH products - this table DOES have many  items that have been discontinued from CTMH!! 

MANY OF YOU enjoy searching through this section to see what items you can find that have been on your wish list!!  This is a 
BIG highlight 
of my Open House events! 

Now, let's take a peek at the set up of NEW CTMH products!!
J


There are also another  EIGHT M-size stamp sets!  Love these sets for only $2.95 each!
 


What are Paper Fundamentals cardstock??? 

They are 20 double-sided 12x12 sheets (2 each of 10 designs); same design on both sides BUT one side is glossy resist pattern & the other side is "normal" print!!! 
J


CLICK HERE to see the Paper Fundamentals on my website!CLICK HERE to see a card made using a sheet of paper fundamentals!



Australian & NZ stamps sets!!
Here are the names of the 6 stamp sets NOT shown in the current Idea Book, but you can view them on 
my website
...

Australian Thanks ~ Outback Adventure ~ Australian Salutations
Hoppy Birthday ~ Aussie Praises ~ New Zealand Greetings



Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program
If you didn't get a chance to check out my blog post 
HERE about the NEW 
Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program...feel free to head there now. J

Here is a sample page (minus the journaling) of how EASY & quick it is to use Picture My Life!!! We went to see my in-laws this past summer, and with the amount of pictures I took- I wasn't sure HOW I was going to get them all scrapbooked!  Well....Picture My Life was the answer!!! Wahoo!!


The snack table... I ended up making the snacks a bit different for each day. 


I always have a Make n Take card for you to create while you are here...and I always try and use as MANY new products as I can!
J



Now the Door Prizes!!!J

Here is a list of the DOOR PRIZE Winners!!  J


Door Prize #1 - Rock the Block E-size stamp set
Priscilla Caliz
Door Prize #2- Skylark sample pack of paper & embellishments
Martha Brown
Door Prize #3- Pack of 6 handcrafted cards
Andrea Philips
Door Prize #4- D-size Hostess Exclusive Washi Tape stamp set
Thelma Nolt
Door Prize #5- Timberline sample pack of paper & embellishments
Knicki Knickerbocker


AND the winner of the RSVP drawing...
the Ivy Lane embellishment pack....
Erma Frey



CONGRATULATIONS
to each of YOU who were the winners at this Open House!!
 
Wahoo!!!
 
J

 

If you still haven’t taken a moment  to look at the NEW Idea Book...feel free to click on the book below to go check it out!!
 J

When you click on this link, you will also  find the recipes to all the artwork tucked inside this Idea Book too! J


I hope you ENJOYED this brief update of what my Open House is all about. 

I know that seems so far away, but some of you mentioned that you'd like to know the date..so here it is!

SAVE THE DATE- my Fall/Winter Open House
will be held on 
Thursday, August 7th from 6-9:30pm
AND

Friday, August 9th from 12-5pm. 

 
 

Blessings to EACH of you for a WONDERFUL rest of your week! 

Krista J

PHONE/TEXT: 610-587-9116

If you’d like to place an order, please feel free to to directly to my website (it’s open 24/7…& you can shop in your jammies J ) and your order will be shipped directly to your door!!  Wahoo!!  

fpo




Feb 2014_join my team

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)