Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall card using Cricut!

The Cricut AP cartridge has made things soooo much easier!  Beautiful cut images, and stamps that match them perfectly - a PERFECT combo!

We have been creating this card at my home gatherings during the month of September.  This is the card we create at the end of the evening after I've finished sharing the Idea Book tour.  I LOVE having this opportunity to let my guests work "hands-on" with our FABULOUS CTMH products - especially if this is something new to them! 

I used Close To My Heart's Cricut Cartridge - Art Philosophy - to cut out FIVE of the images on this card!! 

The paper pack that I chose to use is the Mischief paper, and I pulled in some of our Kraft Cardstock as my card base. 

On a side note, did you KNOW that you can receive 24 sheets of cardstock in our White Daisy, Colonial White or Kraft colored Cardstock for ONLY $9.50!!!  I LOVE this option, because I use these three colors the most for my base pages/cards!

The new stamp set "Harvest Happiness" is the PERFECT set for this card!  Add a bit of hemp, some 3D foam and Bronze Glitz Glitter gel - and this card is complete!

I also redesigned a layout that corporate had shown us while at Convention this past summer.

Here it is...

I used most of the same items on this layout as I did on my Fall card.  I LOVE the fact that you can take any card design and make it on a larger scale by turning it into a 2 page layout!!! 


Have you ever tried this?  If not - I challenge you to try it today! :)

Don't forget you have a week and a FEW DAYS to take advantage of the WONDERFUL special CTMH is holding during the month of September!

Purchase $75 in products and get the Pair-A-Phrase stamp set (retail value $35.90) for FREE!!! 

PLUS you want to make sure you get YOUR "Limited Edition stamp set - the September SOTM (ONLY available in Sept) for $5.00 when you place a $50 order!!!

Head on over to my website where you can get these FABULOUS items today! :)

Blessings to each of you!!!

1 comment :

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your autumn artwork!!

    To thank you for your inspirational creations I left you a blog award on my blog! You can find it at http://gmbscrapper.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-award.html

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)