Thursday, October 6, 2011

Believe Artwork ~ Ideas for your Christmas creations!

Hi everyone! Smile  Today I’d like to share with you some of the beautiful artwork I received in a recent swap I was in. 

Do you know what a “swap” is?   I’ve had people ask me this question, so let me explain. A swap is a Great  way to receive  Amazing Artwork!!

For this swap –I created a 12x12 layout and 4 different types of cards;  the cards were specified as to what kind they needed to be.  I created 8 SETS of these 5 items, kept one set for myself and sent off the other 7 to the WONDERFUL lady hosting this swap.  When she received them, she divided up my swaps and gave me 7 different swaps in return for the set that I did!!!  Yayy!!!! 

So in an earlier post I showed you my swap items that I created with the Wonderland paper pack…you can see that post again by clicking HERE

Today I will share with you the swap pages of Karen Morris – our fearless Leader & swap coordinator! Smile   Karen used the Paper Pack – Believe – and designed some amazing artwork!!!  Here is a picture of all the pieces she created…

I must show you the details she had on her 12x12 page.  The top middle red plaid square is a small booklet!!!  What a GREAT idea to add this to a page!  Love it!!! 

Glitz Glitter gel is a “hot” item this year too! LOL!  I can’t stop using it and others enjoy it too!






Next, take a look at this BEAUTIFUL Christmas card…Karen used the Art Philosophy Circuit cartridge for the border shape and the Christmas tree.  She also used the Silver Glitz Glitter gel AND the NEW Rhinestone Designer brad.  So simple and elegant! Smile


Here is the ADORABLE clear card that she created…

   
I think this card is so FESTIVE!!!  The stardust Glitz Glitter gel gives is that extra shine!


This card was created using our NEW die-cut cards designs! 

The edge of this card makes any creation a bit more special! Smile  I had to do a double take as I looked at the paper used on this card…it didn’t seem like it was from the Believe paper pack – but it WAS!!  I love how VERSATILE our new Designer Paper Packs are! 


A FAVORITE stamp set of everyone’s…it HAS to be a top seller…is the Remarkable Wreath stamp set.  Karen created this card using that set.  Using our new BULK choc striped ribbon and some red glitz glitter gel makes this card shine! Smile
  



Now I hope YOU can take these card ideas and CREATE some on  your own! Smile  I LOVE to see your ideas, and artwork…so feel free to send pictures of what you created my way! mailto:fun2stampnscrap@dejazzd.com)

If you CONTINUE to be amazed at the products that Close To My Heart carries and creates, stay tuned tomorrow to learn about how YOU can get a FABULOUS deal on these products! Smile

Blessings to you!
Krista

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)