Saturday, March 17, 2012

THANK YOU, Close To My Heart...

...for making a DREAM vacation come TRUE!!!!

We did arrive back from our Hawaiian Cruise with CTMH and it was WONDERFUL!!! 


I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for this opportunity and reward that we were blessed with!  We were so pampered, and I am STILL amazed that we were in Hawaii – a dream that I thought would never come true!!!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures…if you’d like to see more pictures, you can find me on Facebook.  I’m not very techy J, but I believe if you type in Krista Derstine Hershberger in the search engine in FB…you should be able to view my Hawaiian photo album because I made it a public album! 


Enjoy the pictures…and I will be posting again soon!!!
DSCF1061
Hanauma Bay in Honolulu, HI

DSCF1440
Black Sand beach on the Road to Hana in Maui


DSCF1598
Our ship, Pride of America



DSCF1669
The steam rising out the ground at Volcanoes National Park in Hilo, HI



DSCF1758
Rainbow Falls



DSCF2235
69 Close To My Heart Consultants earned this trip…67 were able to join us for the week



DSCF2297
Bird of Paradise



DSCF2304
USS Arizona – Pearl Harbor



DSCF1014
Hibiscus at The Punch Bowl Cemetery


Blessings,
 Krista

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)