Saturday, August 4, 2012

NEW Product Goodies! :)

I was looking through pictures that are ready to post to my blog, and realized I never posted my GOODIES I received for being an Extravaganza teacher at Convention this year!! 

What an HONOR and a PRIVELEDGE to be chosen to teach again this year!!!  Thank you Close To My Heart for this opportunity!!! J

What did I receive for being a teacher????

Not only did I receive a BOXFUL of goodies prior to Convention,
La Belle Vie extravaganza teacher items received
BUT it’s also a sneak peek of  BRAND NEW items!!!  These are the items I received on June 1st – prior to any other consultants knowing WHAT items were soon to be coming their way!!!

I did not have a lot of time to complete the projects, but this is all part of being a teacher. J  

Here is just a peek at some close ups of the items I created…
6x6 accord album close up butterfly
la belle vie love you bubble close up
3D star
Make sure you come back HERE on Monday for a NEW PRODUCT blog hop! J 
There will be 55 consultants apart of this hop – all of them will be sharing their favorite NEW ITEMS!!!

I will have MORE pictures and DETAILS on Monday about my La Belle Vie items…the rest of the items I created will continue to be shown on my blog throughout the next couple of months.

So, are you wondering…is that all I received for being a teacher? 
No, it’s not!!! J

As payment for being a teacher, I received OVER $800 in NEW PRODUCT!!!!  and YES…I took a picture of all of it J

Here is my PRIZE package!!!
Extravaganza teacher compensation
WOW!!!  So much FUN! 

What a gift!!!  AND I will have these items for you to touch and see at my OPEN HOUSE later on this week!!!!

COME to my Open House to see these NEW items…but it’s more than that! J
There will be Make n Takes, Door Prizes, Special sales, Discounted stamp sets, yummy refreshments and MORE!! 

EVERYONE who attends will receive the NEW Idea Book for FREE!!!   You will also be given a NEW PRODUCT for FREE when you place a qualifying order of $30, $50 or $80 in subtotal sales!! 

CLICK HERE for all the details, or CONTACT ME and I’d love to chat with you about any questions you may have! J

Also, you won’t want to miss out on the
 AMAZING deal this month!!!

Did you know that Close To My Heart has lowered the price of the kit to join my team???   It’s only $49 to join…and when you sign up in August – you will also receive this BEAUTIFUL damask tote for FREE!!! (retail value of $49.95!) 

CLICK HERE and read MANY WAYS that you can BE a “Consultant”...notice the quotation marks - LOL! 
AugustCC-New Consult_Bag for free_text
Damask Tote Bag Features
17" x 17" x 6"
Large exterior pocket for 12" x 12" paper packets
Huge interior can hold a 12" x 12" album and more
Small, zippered interior pocket
Fabric is coated-canvas for durability and easy cleaning
2 water bottle pockets
Wear on the shoulder, across the chest, or as a backpack
Large flap snaps closed

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to chatting with you soon!!
Blessings,
Krista J



2 comments :

  1. This is a great opportunity and I know what a great teacher you are! I so want to do this at next convention :) Beautiful projects - you are very talented Krista!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Elizabeth for your kind words- you are too much! :) I encourage you to GO for it!! Apply to be a teacher next year!! :) It is a lot of hard work - but sooo rewarding!!! I'm here to encourage you on and can't wait to see your entries! :) Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)