Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Retiring Paper packs 2013 - some of my favorites :)

Retiring items???  Yes!!!

CLICK HERE to view the most current up to date list of these items!!!


2013 A-W Cover_AutumnWinterIBAs a Close To My Heart Idea Book season comes to an end, I feel a little sad.  Sad for the fact that I may miss some of the fabulous retiring products…



HOWEVER J …with the debut of the NEW 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book just 2 1/2 weeks away, I know you & I are going to LOVE the new items coming from Close To My Heart!


So, let’s take a look at some paper packs that are retiring…and you’ll want to make sure to get them while supplies last!!! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Frosted Collection
Frosted paper pack - X7175B





Frosted Stickease collection- X7175C








& the Frosted Assortment - Z1890






G1070 Frosted Scrapbooking Kit












G1063 Frosted Cardmaking Kit…
I LOVE the included stamp set!!!

Frosted Cardmaking stamp set image

Frosted_WOTG-Frosted_Card
are all on the RETIRING LIST!!


I used a LOT of the Frosted collection this season. The blues & tans just “pulled me in” as I created!  I love these softer colors! 


Take a peek at a few items I created with this beautiful kit!!
Frosted 2 pg layout_crop for Kenya DSC_0593
Frosted 2pg layout_close up snowDSC_0595



I created this layout for the Crop for Kenya this past November.  I wanted to show the ladies how neat the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge was, so that was the emphasis on this page.

The Chocolate Striped ribbon will also be retiring this month!!!






Frosted 2 pg layout_snowflakes_close upDSC_0597

This page design was taken from our Make It From Your Heart, vol. 2 book - Pattern #14








Frosted Card_Karen M swap DSC_3381Here is a card I made with the Frosted Assortment

These flowers add so much, in such a short amount of creating time!!! Love that!










Take a look at this ENTIRE COLLECTION of items…all created with the Frosted paper pack & accessories!!
Frosted swap w-Karen Morris_fall 2013

Make sure to DOUBLE CHECK your list twice…the items shown on the Retiring List will be GONE on Feb 1st to make way for the NEW product!!! 


Come back NEXT WEEK to see another paper pack (and items I’ve created with it) that are on the retiring list as well!!  Get them while you can!! J 


Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day!!! 
Krista Hershberger J
PHONE/TEXT: 610-587-9116



**** An Extra JANUARY special …
as a big “THANK YOU” to each of you!! …

1401-cc-npm-cloud-nine-us_ca


When you place a $35 or more order on my website during January 2014 

- I will send you a FREE New 2014 Idea Book to you! 


My way of saying "Thank You" for your January order & for your continued support of my CTMH business!



(January SPECIALS - with your $35 order, you will be eligible for the EXCLUSIVE Cloud 9 card kit for $15 & the Jan Stamp of the Month for ONLY $5!!!) 

CLICK HERE to go directly to my website 24/7 and have your CTMH items shipped directly to your door step!!
fpo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)