Monday, April 14, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy- Picture My Life & Artbooking Cricut


picture-my-life_babycakes_in page protectors

Take your no-hassle, ready-to-use Picture My Life™ scrapbooking to the next level by incorporating various cutouts from Close To My Heart's Artbooking cartridge!






Check it out this FUN video below…and receive some charming Mother's Day gift ideas too!



Make sure to check out www.jeanettelynton.com for more details on items created in this video!! 


Would you like to receive the
Artbooking Cricut cartridge
for FREE?J

Cricut collections_all 3
Don’t miss out on the AMAZING deal this month when you sign up for the AMAZING NEW Consultant kit!!!


Purchase the $99 consultant kit..and receive A FREE Cricut Cartridge of your choice during April 2014!!

A value of over $400 in AMAZING CTMH Products! J
 2014-4 Cricut Collection for free

CLICK HERE to learn more about joining my team


CLICK HERE to join my team today!  You will receive the  beautiful Skylark consultant kit & a FREE Cricut cartridge of your choice!!!

CTMH is very near & dear to my heart, and I am so blessed for the many friends I have found in this CTMH family!  I’d love to have you join my team and I look forward to hearing from you!


Whatever your reason for signing up, there is no risk and nothing to loose…so why not give it a try! 
I will be here to help you, and share with you all that I can!  I’d love to help you when you join my team and take advantage of this AMAZING April special!!
Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!

Krista J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)