Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hawaii Bound & THANK YOU gift for YOU!

palm tree in hawaii images
We are SO EXCITED, and can hardly BELIEVE that in just 3 days we will be seeing my FAVORITE trees – Palm Trees!!


I just wanted to take a moment & again thank Close To My Heart, and a HUGE thank YOU to EACH of you for blessing me with this incredible opportunity!!  

Eric & I are really looking forward to our EXPENSE paid trip to one of the Hawaiian Islands – Oahu.  CTMH treats us like royalty when we are there…AND before we arrive too!! 

A few weeks ago, I received an entire BOXFUL of goodies from CTMH!!  Of course – I had to take a picture of these items…check it out!!
2015-2 Hawaii goodies_DSC_1612
 Also, included in this kit is the yearly EXCLUSIVE stamp set, created just for the incentive trip earners of that year.  It has city names, places, and images that will be used throughout our entire album!!  Aren't the pineapples & flowers just perfect?!?!

2015-2 Hawaii goodies_stamp set DSC_1612 So, the “royal treatment” has started already, and I can’t WAIT to see what creativity CTMH has in store for our DAILY room gifts!!!  Yes – DAILY – this is another item I look forward to each trip!

DM_oahu_map_FLAT


This year, we will be staying at a Disney resort called Aulani. We are on the "Big Island"...and will be flying into Honolulu.  

This resort is only 3 or 4 years old, and while it has a Disney theme…it is very Hawaiian too!  I did a search to see what we will be encountering while there…and I wanted to share some of these AMAZING photos with you!! 


I can feel the sun’s warmth & see the palm trees already!




Enjoy the pictures…and if you’d like to stay up-to-date with what’s going on in Hawaii J…make sure to “like” my CTMH Facebook page!!  I plan on posting there a couple of times during my time away.  J

01-Front-View
This is the Aulani resort…the front view.

aulani
There is a LAZY river at the resort!!  We plan to take advantage of this!!!
There is a waterslide for the tubes too – sounds like so much fun!!

Aulani-Resort-Hawaii
This is the manmade lagoon on Aulani’s property (or so I’m told). 
Eric is planning on taking his fishing gear along…he said “Don’t you see all of the BIG fish out at those breakers?”
Oh my!  So – he will be relaxing by fishing! J


As part of my THANK YOU for helping me earn this trip,
I wanted to bless you with a goodie too!!

For EVERY $35 order placed on my website during the month of February 2015…
I will SEND you a FREE pack of our 4x6 FABULOUS flip flaps!!  

When your order is placed, please contact me to tell me you just placed the qualifying order & I’ll get those flip flaps mailed to you right away!  Wahoo!! J



Are Flip Flaps something NEW to you???  You don’t know WHAT you are missing!!  WE have a VARIETY of sizes & they are the PERFECT solution to create beautiful, uncrowded pages - but still get a LARGE amount of pictures on the page!!! 

Here are the many sizes we carry...


Want to learn more??? J 
Take a peek at my fellow consultant, Noreen Petty’s, FABULOUS video showing us how AMAZING these flip flaps are!!  I even knew how GREAT these flip-flaps were…but Noreen was SO CREATIVE in her MANY used of these fabulous embellishments!! 


Thanks so much for all of your well wishes & congrats and thank YOU once again for helping me to achieve this amazing goal!! 

Blessings to EACH of you and  Aloha!!! J

Krista J
DisneysAulaniResortMickey


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)