Monday, June 1, 2015

May Mystery Hostess Party WINNERS!!!!

winner...And-the-winner-isA HUGE thank YOU to each of you that participated in my May Mystery Hostess Drawing!!! J

It's always FUN to occasionally have a little extra incentive...and we did that this month.  I hope you enjoy these add-ons too! J

Thank you for helping me in my goal....and now I need to wait until Convention time to see what the results will be! J


I have (3) $40 winners to announce today!

They get to choose $40 of CTMH products for FREE – as a result of ordering from me during the month of May 2015! J
 02 – Sarita L3

There were a total of 85 tickets that were entered into the drawing...tickets were earned for certain items purchased, sales amounts tickets& hosting parties……Wahoo!!!


So - DRUMROLL please......



our 3 winners are...1. Anne Arroyo
2. Mary Lou Nolt
3. Chris Courtney

Congratulations ladies!!J Please contact me with the items you'd like to receive for your $40 of FREE goodies!!!

 
A HUGE thank you to EACH one of you that participated in last month’s special!  

Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day!!!
Krista Hershberger J 
clip_image002Celebrating 8 years with Close To My Heart!
The perfect place for ALL of your Scrapbooking, Stamping, & Papercrafting Needs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
June 2015 Specials

ÞGet a FREE stamp set!!!
***Purchase a My Crush book & assortment pack & get the coordinating stamp set...FREE!!!
 
Find all the details here…. MY CRUSH special!
clip_image002_thumb


Þ**June Stamp of the Month (SOTM) – Ice Cream Dream
2015-6 SOTM
 ONLY $5! (with $50 CTMH purchase)

Head over to my websitewww.kristah.ctmh.com for ALL the details! J










No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)