Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A special offer for YOU when I am on my CTMH Cruise!!

We are SO EXCITED, and can hardly BELIEVE that in just 2 days we will be seeing my FAVORITE trees – Palm Trees!!



I just wanted to take a moment & again thank Close To My Heart, and a HUGE thank YOU to EACH of you for blessing me with this incredible opportunity!! It's YOU - my loyal customers- that have helped me to earn this amazing trip...so thank YOU!!!  

Eric & I are really looking forward to our EXPENSE paid trip on our cruise to St. Thomas, Tortola- British Virgin Islands AND Nassau, Bahamas!!! CTMH treats us like royalty when we are there…AND before we arrive too!! 

A few weeks ago, I received an entire BOXFUL of goodies from CTMH!!  Of course – I had to take a picture of these items…check it out!!




 Also, included in this kit is the yearly EXCLUSIVE incentive trip stamp set, created just for the incentive trip earners of that year.  It has city names, places, and images that will be used throughout our entire album!!  I just ADORE the dolphin & cruise boat!!!!


 So, our “royal treatment” has already begun, and I can’t WAIT to see what creativity CTMH has in store for our DAILY room gifts!!!  Yes – DAILY – this is another item I look forward to each trip!  Each day, we receive a gift in our room & it has an ADORABLE poem attached that helps us figure out what's inside!!!  Often the items have the CTMH logo on them, and some of my favorite gifts in the past were - an Eddie Bauer backpack, sunglasses, a zip up beach mat & a waterproof pouch to hold my phone....just to name a few!! 


This year, for the 2016 Incentive Trip, we will be cruising on the BRAND NEW boat from Norwegian - called the Escape.  It was just released in November 2015 & it is an AMAZING boat from the videos I've seen!!!  

If you want to check all this boat has to offer (high ropes course, water park, 12 pools, mini golf, etc)  - feel free to CLICK HERE for a video showcasing this amazing vessel.  


We will sail out of Miami...and actually, Eric & I are headed there a couple days earlier to visit with friends!!!  We are looking forward to that too! 
I can feel the sun’s warmth & see the palm trees already!

Enjoy the pictures below of what our ship will look like…and if you’d like to stay up-to-date with what’s going on our trip J…make sure to “like” my CTMH Business Facebook page!!  I plan on posting there a couple of times during my time away, as long as I have Wi-Fi access...that is to be determined.  J



I can't WAIT to see this in person - the movie screen area on the deck of the boat.




The WATER slides that are on the boat!!!



AND they have a high ropes course!!  and these pictures are ONLY pictures of the cruise boat...not any pictures of the actual ports we'll be stopping at!! J

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As part of my THANK YOU for helping me earn this trip,
I wanted to bless you with a "thank you" goodie too!!  I know - it's not quite like a vacation, but I'm excited to give you a fun treat because you are the reason I earned this trip! J

***Place a  $35 or more order on my website during my time away...
Feb 25 - March 5, 2016…
and I will SEND you a FREE pack of BEAUTIFUL, new Playful Puffies!!  
(retail of $3.95)


These new embellies have been a favorite of mine.  It's hard to see the glitter & sparkle that they have in this picture, but they are beautiful & can be used with just about anything!! 

So here's what you do...
1. Place your $35 or more order on my website www.kristah.ctmh.com
2. When your order is placed, please contact me to let me know that you just placed the qualifying order.  
3. When I return, I’ll get those puffies mailed to you right away!  Wahoo!! J





Thanks so much for all of your well wishes & congrats and thank YOU once again for helping me to achieve this amazing goal!! 

Blessings to EACH of you and I look forward to sharing with you again soon!  

Krista J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)