Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Retiring Soon...Post #1 - A few of my Favorite Things - Jolly Holiday & City Sidewalks -

I thought I'd share a few posts of "My Favorite Things" that will be retiring at the end of this month OR While Supplies Last.  

As you may have heard, Close To My Heart's Holiday Expression "mini" book, will be ending on December 31, 2016.  At CTMH, we have a NEW mini book that arrives every 4 months....so that means our NEW Seasonal Expression 1 "mini" book will be arriving on Jan 1, 2017.  

Of course, we have mixed emotions ;)....we are sad to see these goodies leave us, but are VERY EXCITED to see the amazing product CTMH has created for the next 4 months too....SO while it's bittersweet - I DID want to share some of my favorites that will be missed!  

You will also want to check your wish list, and make sure you have what you need from the Holiday Expression mini book prior to leaving. 

Come join me as we look at ONE of these FABULOUS products that will be leaving us shortly! :) 
*********************************************************

TODAY - let's take a look at this card, created by one of my team members, Jodi Hoover. 

This card was one we created at out Christmas Cardmaking Day we held back at the end of September.  What a simple but beautiful card to create!!  The bright colors in this card just make me smile! :)  


The City Sidewalks paper pack has been a FAVORITE to many of you - and yes, the City Sidewalks will be retiring on Dec 31st  ;( (or while supplies last...WSL) 

Take a peek at the 12 sheets you'll receive in this beautiful paper pack. 
Take note of the 2 sheet of cut-apart PML cards in this pack.  

I LOVE this extra, added feature that CTMH includes in our designer paper packs.  These 4x6 and 4x3 cards can be used in a variety of projects!!  Use them on your Scrapbook page, a card front, or even punch a hole and use as a gift tag! :)  So FUN!!!  

The stamp set we used is the "Jolly Holiday" $13.95...take a peek. 

On this close up photo - you'll notice that there is a bit of "shimmer" taking place. :) 

 Did you know????  We, at CTMH, carry 8 colors of SHIMMER TRIM!! Make sure to check out all 8 colors by clicking HERE....


I hope you enjoyed this card, and stay tuned as I feature MORE products that will be retiring in the next few days!!  

shop now_blog-badge-sparkle-ribbon

Here is one more card, using the stamp set "Jolly Holiday".  This card was created by the CTMH art department.


Blessings to EACH of you!!
Krista Hershberger
clip_image002Celebrating 10 years with Close To My Heart!
The perfect place for ALL of your Scrapbooking, Stamping, & Papercrafting Needs!
Join my Maling list & view latest newsletter: CLICK HERE





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)