Monday, May 1, 2017

Live, Laugh, Love - CTMH May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our monthly Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Blog Hop!!!

If you have come here from Shelia's Blog, you are on the right track!!

This month, we will be featuring the EXCLUSIVE May SOTM stamp set called "Live, Laugh, Love".

This blog hop is a great big circle, so you can START HERE & work your way around to the many consultants on this “hop”! If you get lost along the way, you’ll find a complete list of PARTICIPATING CONSULTANTS by clicking HERE

This month we have 26 Close To My Heart Consultants that will be sharing items using this month’s stamp set.  So, sit back & enjoy your tour as you click on the link at the end of each post to see what EVERY consultant has created.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is this months EXCLUSIVE stamp set....


These block, flowery letters are all the rage, and are so fun to create with!  Today, I'll be sharing 1 of the 3 cards I created with this stamp set.  

Let's take a look.... 

This fun, card sketch, came from our How-To-Book - Make It From Your Heart, volume 1!  I hadn't used this sketch book in a while, and challenged myself to pull a pattern from this book. 

If you take a close look, you may notice I used TWO different paper packs for this card. 

I used the BRAND NEW "Little Dreamer" paper pack, as well as the EXCLUSIVE paper pack available during May - "Live Beautifully" (the small polka dots).  Since May 1st is the DEBUT of our Newest, Seasonal Expression 2 Idea Book - neither of the paper packs may be familiar to you...so let's take a LOOK!
X7219B Little Dreamer Paper packet
CC1212B - Live Beautifully paper pack
CC1212C - Live Beautifully stamp set

The word "Love" was heat embossed with white embossing powder....


...while the flowers & leaves, were heat embossed by using the whisper pigment ink pad & clear embossing powder.  


I wanted a "pink" (smoothie) colored string for the left side of my card, and wasn't quite sure how to do that...since we only had white. 

Then I remembered...ANYTHING white can be colored to whatever you need it to be!  So...I cut off a piece of White Twine & "pulled" it through my Smoothie ink pad to give it some color.  Yay!!  A Smoothie colored accent! :)


I also did something I haven't done in a LONG time...and that was to use my Stitch Guide & stitched some white twine around the card edge! :)  FUN...and it adds a little bit of "extra" to the card. ;) 

Here is the list of products I used for the card above...
S1705  Live, Laugh, Love Stamp of the Month
CC1212B  Live Beautifully Paper pack
X7219B  Little Dreamer Paper Pack
Cardstock colors: Emerald, Thistle & Smoothie
Z2503  Pigment Ink - Basics
Z2896  Smoothie Ink
Z3236  Black Glitter Paper
Z2068  White Embossing Powder
Z2088  Clear Embossing Powder
Z1852  Stitch Guide
Z1859 Foam Mat
Z3314 Black & White Dots
Z3216  White Twine

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying this blog hop & are getting LOTS of ideas for when you create with your OWN Stamp of the month stamp set. Happy Crafting to each of you! 

Now – it’s time to head over to Miss Carrie's Creations blog to see what FABULOUS items she has created using this stamp set!

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their blogs to get some GREAT crafting ideas!!  We always love to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to leave a comment below. 


****Remember*****
The May SOTM – ”Live, Laugh, Love” – is ONLY available until May 31, 2017.

It can be yours at the retail price of $17.95 OR pay ONLY $5 when you purchase $50 in CTMH products this month!!!  I have a few more cards to share using this stamp set, so feel FREE to come back to my blog, to see what OTHER goodies I've created throughout the next couple weeks. :) 

Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant ) to answer any questions you many have. 

Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!
Krista 

6 comments :

  1. Love the embossing powder! I thought about it for my layouts, but ran out of time to experiment. Will definitely revisit that soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors! Love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I liked the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful I love the combination of the pin dot black with the floral from Little Dreamer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I like how you used this set without having to color it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Krista! So many wonderful details to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)