Thursday, March 1, 2018

March 2018 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - "Birthday Time"



Welcome to our monthly Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Blog Hop!!!

If you have come here from Tammy's Blog, you are on the right track!!

This month, we will be featuring the EXCLUSIVE March SOTM stamp set called "Birthday Time". 

This blog hop is a great big circle, so you can START HERE & work your way around to the many consultants on this “hop”! If you get lost along the way, you’ll find a complete list of PARTICIPATING CONSULTANTS by clicking HERE

This month we have 26 Close To My Heart Consultants that will be sharing items they have created using this month’s stamp set.  So, sit back & enjoy your tour as you click on the link at the end of each post to see what EVERY consultant has created.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is this months EXCLUSIVE stamp set, that you can get for ONLY $5 with your $50 CTMH purchase in March 2018.

A BIRTHDAY Stamp set....oh FUN!!  


Let's take a look at the card I created using this stamp set.... 


I chose to use a NEW card design pattern, from our Make It From Your Heart, vol 4 How-To-Book.  I used pattern #3.  If you enjoy creating cards - you'll want to make SURE to check out this wonderful NEW sketch book!!  CLICK HERE to check it out :)  

 I also chose to use the beautiful new paper - "Make Waves".  This paper pack is so pretty & I'm finding myself using it quite often!  I don't have use for the "mermaids" in this kit....but because our papers are SO VERSATILE, I know I'll be able to use these beautifully designed papers for so many other projects!!



Another NEW product I used on this card...who has been wondering WHERE I found that scroll, border stamp? :) 

Did you know there is a collection of stamp sets that are ONLY available online?  
YES...these are our "International" stamp sets - and you can view them by clicking HERE!!

This is one of my favorite stamps sets, called "Island Patterns".  You may want to make sure to add it to your cart during your next CTMH purchase!  I adore the variety of borders in this stamp set! :) 



A few FUN tips when I created this card....

The RIBBON...take a peek!! 
  

This ribbon is our Cream Ribbon, that was released in January this year.  Yes - just plain cream ribbon....so I decided to stamp some stripes on it, to create a STRIPED RIBBON! :) 


The stamp set I used to do this is an EXCLUSIVE stamp set, only available for our Close To My Heart hostesses!!

You'll want to MAKE SURE to chat with your CTMH Consultant so you can get this beautiful stamp set when you host an in home, catalog or facebook party of your own! :) (hurry- these stamps are only available until April 30, 2018!) 

I ADORE the NEW Bashful Shimmer Brush and you can hopefully see the "shimmer of pink"behind the "hooray for you" wording inside the circle!  It's always so fun to add just a touch of sparkle & shine.  

The circle mat (under the sentiment) was cut from the Bashful Glitter paper.  Have you tried cutting our glitter paper using your Cricut machine or Die-Cut machine?  If not, I encourage you to give it a try!!  This paper doesn't "shed" glitter & it cuts like butter! :) 

One more FUN technique I did on this card....the watercolor paint splatter effect. :) 
I didn't like my light colored background - it needed a little more....so out came my watercolor brush, my watercolor paints, and my piece of Bashful CS....and we got to splattering! :) 
  . 



To finish off the card, I drew traced outside of circle with black journaling pan & used the Make Waves glitter gems embellishments. 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying this blog hop & are getting LOTS of ideas for when you create with your OWN Stamp of the month stamp set. Happy Crafting to each of you! 

Now – it’s time to head over to check out Kathy's blog to see what CRAFTY items she has created using this stamp set!

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their blogs to get some GREAT crafting ideas!!  We always love to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to leave a comment below. 


****Remember*****
The March Stamp of the Month (SOTM) –
 ”Birthday Time” – is ONLY available until March 31, 2018.

It can be yours at the retail price of $17.95 OR pay ONLY $5 when you purchase $50 in CTMH products this month!!!  

Contact your CTMH Consultant to answer any questions you many have. (or click here if you need a consultant )  

Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day & Happy NEW Year!!!
Krista 

14 comments :

  1. soo pretty!! How clever to stamp on the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swirls on this card, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I was wondering where you got the scroll border! I never knew, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stamped ribbon and that border stamp set?! Who knew?! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for using and sharing the border design. Didn't know about that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rocking this one!! šŸ†šŸ†šŸ† Great job! What ink do you use to stamp on ribbon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! :) I used Pansy ink...just the regular ink. With the type of the material the ribbon is made of, this worked perfectly! :)

      Delete
  7. Stamping on ribbon, swirly border stamping, watercolor ink splatters, glitter paper, shimmer brush...this card has it all! Thank you for inspiring me with your awesome creativity! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nicely done. Very pretty ladies style card. Love that you showcased all of the product individually.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Krista, I just love that used the Island Patterns stamp set! What an AWESOME card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for explaining all the "tips". Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it so many little details & techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How awesome is this card!! I love all your little tips and tricks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)