Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I’m so EXCITED…part 3!

Today I’ll share the FINAL pieces of artwork that I included as I sent artwork to CTMH for my application to teach at Convention this year. 

If you missed any of my previous posts sharing with you the artwork that I created…

CLICK HERE for part 1 of “I’m so Excited”
AND
CLICK HERE for part 2 

I thought it might be nice to see the 5 items I submitted to apply to be a teacher at CTMH’s annual convention this year…
Extravaganza entries 2013_thumb[2]
Some of these items, you have seen in past posts, but there is one more item that I created to apply that I hadn’t yet shared on my blog! J


Check it OUT!!!   A FUNSHINE card!!!Surf's Up card_having some funshine
I really liked how this“Having Some Funshine” card turned out…and the best part is that the card design came from one of CTMH’s How-To-Books Make It From Your Heart - volume 1, pattern #24. 

I know I’ve mentioned it before…but I have to tell you again…I LOVE these how-to books!!! They save so much TIME and help me to create Faster.Simpler. Easier!!
  
The best part…it’s ONLY $7.95 - and this gives you (16) 2 page layouts, (2) 1 page layouts and (12) card designs!!! Yay!!

Ok - on to details about the card…
Surf's Up card_having some funshine_close up
I wanted to use a lot of different techniques to try and make this card a FUN, Wow card. J
First, I sanded the lagoon cardstock with the rough-sided sand paper to  create some rustic cardstock.  Next, I  did a lot of inking the edges, but rather than using a sponge for a soft look….I swiped my papers across the ink pad giving it a more rustic look.

I used TWO of our new stamp sets…
Surf's Up WOTG kit G10591. the stamp set from the Surf’s Up Workshop on the Go kit


The Surf’s Up Workshop stamp set can ONLY be purchased by getting the WOTG kit!  I love this set!  BUT…I couldn’t create an item without using that adorable turtle that comes in the Tropical Paradise stamp set. J


To add some glitz and glam - I used the dark brown sheet of glitter paper, and I used the bronze glitz glitter gel to edge my card. 
Surf's Up card_extravaganza 2013

The NEW Surf’s Up assortment is the BEST…and that’s how I got that adorable accordian fold flower with the button on top.  

Take a look at the Surf’s Up assortment….and it's only $5.95! 
Surf's Up assortment Z1841

Here is the list of all the products I used on this card. 
4 ¼ x 5 ½ Standard card – “Have Some Fun”
Make It From Your Heart, vol. 1~ Pattern 24

9035                 Make It From Your Heart, vol 1
C1531                Tropical paradise
C1544               Surf’s Up WOTG stamp
X7168B             Surf’s Up
X5932               Cashmere Cardstock
Z1830               Brown & Tan glitter paper
Z1790               Cricut Artiste Collection
Z1841                Surf’s Up assortment
Z1483                Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel
Z1294                Sandpaper
Z1151                 3-D Foam Tape
Inks used:          Cashmere, Sorbet, Crystal Blue

2 ¼” sunburst, pg. 35, key 5


Have a wonderful week!!! 
Don’t forget about the AMAZING deal that’s happening during April!!! 
April-CC-Image-Gallery- JOIN my team
When YOU sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant in April for ONLY $49 (you receive over $155 in products), you also receive the April, May, June, and July Stamp of the Month sets!!!! (they each retail at $17.95…total value of $71.80).
That's a total of $226.80 in products for only $49!!! J

PLUS---- when you are a CTMH consultant, you get a WONDERFUL discount on our products, as well as a great business opportunity if you choose! 
I'd LOVE to have you join my team this month! 
To join my team, feel free to call, text or email me with any questions you may have or CLICK HERE to see more details about joining my CTMH family! J

If you missed my previous posts regarding the 5 pieces of artwork shown at the beginning of this post - please scroll down to view details on these items!!!

Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day!
Krista J



Floral Happiness_card_Extravaganza 2013_thumb[1]
CLICK HERE for details relating to this card!
Bracket Frame_Claire_mom dad _thumb[1]
CLICK HERE for close up details on this bracket frame.
For Always_Be Still_card_Extravaganza 2013_thumb[1]
CLICK HERE to see the post giving details on this card’s creation…

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)