Tuesday, September 24, 2013

6 more days of National Stamping Month Specials!!

September is….National Stamping Month...J 
 
…and that means we still have 6 days left to celebrate

 and take advantage of these SPECIAL DEAL!!! J 


balloon borders sale 

Let's check out what stamp sets
you will receive...


9-13 SOM Image

Receive the
September Stamp of the Month (SOTM) "Poster Tidings"
for ONLY $5 

when you place a order of $50 in CTMH products.



Here is another card I created...and NOTICE how I only used PART of the winter stamp set!! 
After "Noel", I cut the rest of the stamped image off so it would fit on my card.





Special #2
National Stamping Month

TRIPLE STAMP SET!!!

Your stamp sets will come in TWO of our 6x6 stamp envelopes...

2013-9 National Stamping Month stamp images


****Receive this TRIPLE stamp set collection****
“You Are My Happy”stamp set
for only $10
with each $50 that you order in CTMH products!!!


 
*****I LOVE alphabets, the wording in this set is adorable AND the icon sheet has shapes that are Cricut compatible with our Art Philosophy cartridge!! 


I LOVE the darling card that my fellow consultant, Karen Pedersen, created...


Isn't it ADORABLE??




Click HERE
to see artwork on my Blog where I used this stamp set!




There's STILL TIME to  join me in RECEIVING these AMAZING September Stamp sets!!
J J J 


***CLICK HERE to go to my website, 

and make sure to JOIN my September Orders link when placing your order AND this will also help you practice for my UPCOMING October Mystery Hostess party!
J  Details coming on Oct 1st!

Have a wonderful night & blessings to each of you!!
Krista J

1 comment :

  1. So much fun to stop by your blog and see my card. I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)