Thursday, April 21, 2016

April Stamp of the Month….CTMH…Life in Pictures

The April Stamp of the Month “Life in Pictures” is a popular one this month, and I created another card using this vintage camera stamp set.

Life in Pictures - regatta - smile camera card DSC_2062
Take notice of the “background” paper of this card.  Did you notice WHERE those roses came from? J

Check this out….
image
Wahoo….LOVE the cut apart Picture My Life (PML) cards that are apart of our newest paper collections! (Charlotte, Penelope, Regatta)  I used the roses 4x6 PML card as the background for this card. 
Life in Pictures - regatta - smile camera card - CU DSC_2063
I also enjoy using the “extra” zip strips that are a part of ALL of our paper packs at CTMH.  Zip strips are just an extra “gift” that we receive in each of your collections! 
The Chevron Embossing Folder gave me another texture designed to bring into this card design, and I finished this cluster off by stamping the word “smile!” multiple times to create a border. J

How can you get your own EXCLUSIVE, April 2016 Stamp of the Month stamp set?
is only available until 
April 30, 2016! J


It can be yours at the retail price of $17.95 OR pay $5 when you purchase $50 in CTMH items.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings to you!
Krista J
 

If you'd like more frequent updates about CTMH, feel free to join my Facebook group as my goal is to post SOMETHING everyday in this group!  
 
As always, feel free to
CLICK HERE to go directly to my website 24/7 and have your CTMH items shipped directly to your door step!!
fpo


1 comment :

  1. I love how you used the PML card on the card. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)