Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Launch Party for Holiday book & All Day Crop

UPDATE: here are a few more ways to earn tickets :)....


 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holiday OPEN HOUSE Launch  & All Day Crop Event
in New Holland, PA – at New Coven Menn Fellowship


COME join us for a FUN-FILLED day, as you create whatever you’d like PLUS receive all of these extra goodies!


There will be TWO ways you can join us that day:
©      Come for the DAY!!!  Join us from 9am-9pm!! Bring your supplies & come create, get caught up on scrapbooking, cards, etc….and learn MORE about the new Holiday Expressions goodies too!  Details when you plan to join us the entire day. J
o   Please bring a food item to shareclip_image004.  This could be “part” of your lunch”…bring a sandwich or something for your main course, and eat these goodies for the rest of your lunch.
o   For dinner - I will be making a taco soup to go along with the brought items for our evening meal. 
o   To help cover the rental fee of the building there will be a $12 cost  
o   There will be a make n take for you to participate in.
o   and…items listed below. J

©      OR – stop on over, anytime between 9:30am-8pm to participate in this MINI open house!!  This open house will be on a bit smaller scale than what I usually have at my home, and will be a time to come SEE new goodies.  I won’t have a lot of my cash & carry along – so if there is something you are looking for (retired item, ink pad color, cardstock color, etc) please contact me ahead of time, and I will gladly bring it along.                                                                                               
     Items included in this “mini” Open House...
o   Get a FREE Holiday Expressions for attending!
o    Check out the NEW goodies displayed
o   Door prize drawing
o   MORE details are in the works J….stay tuned to your email for updates!

 2016-9-13 Earn Tickets - PicmonkeySave the date & I’d WELCOME you to come join us for this FUN day together. J 

Join us at 529 E. Farmersville Rd, New Holland, PA.  Can’t WAIT for our crafty time together! J 
J

I’m excited to be able to hold this event, in the Lancaster County area – I hope many of you can join me to come SEE what’s NEW at CTMH!!  They have created BEAUTIFUL new goodies, and BUNCHES of Christmas Stamp sets too!! 


Join me as I “finish” my CELEBRATION SALES events, as we celebrate my 10 years as a Close To My Heart Consultant! J 
2016-8 mystery hostess party - picmonkey - 10 years Untitled



I hope to see you there!!

Please RSVP by Sept 8th


Blessing for a WONDERFUL week!! Winking smile 
Krista





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)