Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Joyful Stars Blog Hop–Whimsy Fundamentals

Welcome to our monthly  
 Joyful Stars Blog Hop!!!!
We're excited to share our creativity with you using PRODUCTS
from Close To My Heart!!

Come on in and see what BEAUTIFUL projects my fellow consultants have creating using the AMAZING products from Close To My Heart!!

 This blog hop is easy to do…just click on the link at the end of the post to go to the next creation!!  If you get lost along the way, CLICK HERE to see the list of this month’s hoppers! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have arrived from Nancy's blog you are right on track.

 
Today I wanted to showcase some of our NEW Fundamentals papers!!   Here’s a close up look at the WHIMSY collection.
(make sure you check with your CTMH consultant to ask her about THIS MONTH’s special!)
Whimsy Fundamentals 2016 _DSC_2166
With the release of the BRAND NEW 2016-2017 Annual Inspirations this past week, there are LOADS of new goodies for you to see!!

Here is the card I created for today…
2016 Whimsy Fundamentals - bday balloon card DSC_2472
There are so many FUN, new products used on this card!!

I used 3 stamp sets on this card – Birthday Sparkle, Happy for You & Way to Go. You can check out the images of these stamps at the bottom of this post.

Let’s take a closer look…
2016 Whimsy fundamentals birthdy balloon card - cu words  DSC_2476
I also used TWO of our new 5x7 embossing folders!! 


The sweet Leaf green cardstock was embossed with the Word Search folder, while the sorbet cardstock I used the Chevron.


I was DELIGHTED to learn that with a smaller strip of paper – the chevron can also be turned into just “plain” diagonal lines!!  Yay!!!
2016 Whimsy birthdy sparkles - fundamentals - cu balloons DSC_2477To incorporate MORE of the designs from the Whimsy Fundamental collection, I stamped and cut out one of the heart balloons too! 

The only stamp that is used from the “Way To Go” stamp set, is that ADORABLE heart banner on the left hand side of the card. 


Here is a list of the NEW PRODUCTS that I used on this card. 

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you were inspired to ready to go CREATE something on your own! J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2016-2017 annual inspirations idea book - AINow it’s time to Hop on over to, my friend & team member, Nickie’s  blog and see what beautiful, crafty item she has to share with us! J 

Happy Hopping and we’ll see you on the 9th next month, when the Joyful Stars team members will be sharing more artwork using Close To My Heart products!    



Blessings to you for BEAUTIFUL day!!!

Krista Hershberger 

8 comments :

  1. Wow!!! This is super adorable amd sweet, Krista!! Love the fundamental pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love all the products you used on just one card. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Your balloons really accent the birthday greeting. Great colors too!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card. LOVE Whimsy!!! My favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I love that Whimsy can be used for more than baby layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks beautiful Krista!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)