Thursday, February 16, 2017

2 page layout using Fundamentals & new complements!

Today I wanted to share this 2 page layout that we created at a recent Close To My Heart event, Team Builders!  This was my 2nd year that I was able to attend Team Builders, and what a weekend it was!!

We had business talks, encouragement, laughter, Fun and of course creative time!!  We created (10) 2 page layouts, and today I wanted to share my favorite one with you.  

These layouts all focus on our FUNDAMENTALS line.  

This layout uses 3 of our Fundamentals papers, PLUS the NEW Fundamentals Complements...I ADORE these 4 new Complements packs!! 

Check out today's 2 page layout :)  

Didn't the CTMH Art Department do an AMAZING job in creating this layout???  I love it!!  

So, let's take a closer look...


The cluster of embellishments/stickers, are from the 2 NEW Complement packs called "My Girl Complements" & "Springtime Complements".  The white chipboard pieces with gold foil, are included in the Springtime...the bright flowers & leaves are from the My Girl ones.  

Take a peek at the two different packs below. Please keep in mind that these complements can be found in the Seasonal Expression 1 mini book and WILL retire on April 30, 2017!!

My Girl Complements
Springtime Complements

This layout uses these papers.....Rustic Home Fundamentals, Whimsy Fundamentals & 
Adventure Fundamentals.  




What BEAUTIFUL papers these are - and THEY are located in our Annual Inspirations Idea Book and will be current until July 31, 2017 OR while supplies last. 
These fundamental papers are some of my FAVORITES!!! 

One more close - up....did you notice the tiny bit of stamping that I did?  I stamped the "beautiful" and "about me" ...and that's it!!!  


This stamp set is a new one, and one that will be used often! 

It's called "Journaling Prompts" and is only $9.95!!

That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by & I look forward to chatting again soon!!




Blessings to EACH of you!!
Krista Hershberger
clip_image002Celebrating 10 years with Close To My Heart!
The perfect place for ALL of your Scrapbooking, Stamping, & Papercrafting Needs!

shop now_blog-badge-sparkle-ribbon
Join my Maling list & view latest newsletter: CLICK HERE












No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)