Sunday, July 9, 2017

Joyful Stars Blog Hop - Storybook Alphabet, July SOTM

Welcome to our monthly hop!

We're excited to share our creativity with you using PRODUCTS
from Close To My Heart!!


Come on in and see what BEAUTIFUL projects my crafty friends have creating using the AMAZING products from Close To My Heart!!

 This blog hop is easy to do…just click on the link at the end of the post to go to the next creation!!  If you get lost along the way, CLICK HERE to see the list of this month’s hoppers! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have arrived from Joyce's blog you are right on track.


JULY is FILLED with Fabulous specials here at Close To My Heart!! So, I don't have a "Krista orginal" to share today ;)....let me explain. 

  I was honored to be asked to be a presenter at our Annual CTMH convention this year! :)  As a result, I have been creating - creating & CREATING....however, I have been creating with NEW product that will be available on August 1st! :)  

So, while I've been creating, I don't have current item to share with you....oh what to share for today's blog hop?!?!

SO....today, I'm going to share with you a card created by my fellow consultant, Traci Godbee.  We are in a monthly swap together, and I loved what she did with this month's Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Storybook Alphabet stamp set.  

Take a look at her beautiful creation!  

 Here's a picture of the ENTIRE stamp set....and don't forget - this stamp set is ONLY AVAILABLE in JULY 2017!!!  


I love how Traci created a message with this stamp set!!!  AND...the splatters at the top and bottom - what a PERFECT addition! :)

Take a close up look of the letters she colored, with our Shin Han markers...

Didn't she do a beautiful job??  

And then the special touch of a little bit of gold shimmer trim to finish it off.  So beautiful!!  

Are you wondering how YOU can get your own copy of this FUN stamp set?? :)  
You can purchase this "Storybook Alphabet" stamp set for the $17.95 retail price OR pay ONLY $5 when you place a $50 order with your CTMH consultant!! 

 I LOVE Bargains!!! Woot - woot!! :) :) 

  
That's all for today....thanks for stopping by, and I hope you were inspired to go CREATE something on your own! :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it’s time to Hop on over to my friendBetty's  blog and see what beautiful, crafty item she has to share with us!
Happy Hopping and we’ll see you on the 9th next month, when this group of fellow CTMH consultants will be sharing more artwork using Close To My Heart products!    



Blessings to you for BEAUTIFUL day!!!


Krista Hershberger 

4 comments :

  1. Very pretty card. Love how the letters are shaded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! The shading​ makes the letters look layered. She did a great job with her card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! The colors are so pretty and the letters are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of this alphabet stamp set! I love how Traci colored and then shadowed each letter--really pretty. Thanks for sharing her card with us.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)