Friday, June 1, 2018

June SOTM Blog Hop - A Bushel & a Peck


If you have come here from my friend, Colleen's Blog, you are on the right track!!

This month, we will be featuring the EXCLUSIVE June SOTM stamp set called "A Bushel & a Peck". 

This blog hop is a great big circle, so you can START HERE & work your way around to the many consultants on this “hop”! If you get lost along the way, you’ll find a complete list of PARTICIPATING CONSULTANTS by clicking HERE

This month we have 20 Close To My Heart Consultants that will be sharing items they have created using this month’s stamp set.  So, sit back & enjoy your tour as you click on the link at the end of each post to see what EVERY consultant has created.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is this months EXCLUSIVE stamp set, that you can get for ONLY $5 with your $50 CTMH purchase in June 2018. 
I LOVE that we have an EXCLUSIVE stamp set available at a DISCOUNT each & every month!!



What a CUTE stamp set!! Check out the card I created today. 

While I think the girl in this stamp set is adorable & the main focus ;)...I thought I'd try and create something using other images in this stamp set collection.  
I started out by looking through our Make It From Your Heart, vol 3 How-To-Book, and decided to use pattern #2.  

The paper I used to create this card, comes from the BRAND NEW "Fresh Air" collection.  This outdoorsy paper collection just called my name! 
It needed some "shimmer & shine"....so I added some gold glitter gems & gold glitter paper....lovely!! 

I also choose to use some GOLD ribbon...and guess what?  

This RIBBON (along with a LOT of other ribbon) is also on SALE THIS MONTH at Close To My Heart!! Wahoo!! Who LOVES sales?!?! Make sure to check with your consultant to learn more!! 

Take notice of the top part of the card....do you see it?

I took some of the designer paper from the Fresh Air collection & used our embossing folder to indent the paper!  This leaf folder is STILL available, and can be found under the "Going Soon" section of your consultants website. :)


I also decided to emboss the apple basket image....to do this, I used my nutmeg pigment ink, stamped it on the Linen colored cardstock, & then sprinkled clear embossing powder over it.  I used my heat tool to set the powder & this made a GREAT coloring base to use the ShinHan markers. 

ShinHan markers used were...Carmine, Sap Green, Clay, Mahogany & Colorless Blender marker.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying this blog hop & are getting LOTS of ideas for when you create with your OWN Stamp of the month stamp set. Happy Crafting to each of you! 

Now – it’s time to head over to check out Haleys' blog to see what CRAFTY item(s) she has created using this stamp set!

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their blogs to get some GREAT crafting ideas!!  We always love to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to leave a comment below. 


****Remember*****
The June Stamp of the Month (SOTM) –
 ”A bushel & A Peck” – is ONLY available until June 30, 2018.

It can be yours at the retail price of $17.95 OR pay ONLY $5 when you purchase $50 in CTMH products this month!!!  

Contact your CTMH Consultant to answer any questions you many have. (or click here if you need a consultant )  

Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!
Krista 

5 comments :

  1. Very nice! I really like the added texture to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the texture also, and I like how you used the Fresh Air paper colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I love how you used the leaves for a flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I like the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)