Sunday, May 10, 2020

May/June 2020 - NEW Product Blog Hop

Welcome to this 
Special Blog Hop!



Today, we will be featuring our EXCLUSIVE New PRODUCT from  the Close To My Heart May/June mini catalog that was released on May 1, 2020.  



There are so MANY beautiful new items!!  If you'd like to take a look at BOTH of our current Idea Books - please CLICK HERE.   

Now, to continue with this special Blog Hop....

If you have come here from Alyson's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS new products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Close To My Heart has done it again!!
  
This new mini Book is FILLED with BEAUTIFUL papers, embellishments & products!!

It's so hard to choose WHAT product is a favorite...I've had SO MUCH fun playing with so many of them!  Today, let's take a look at the card I created...

 I used the Aurora papers for this card, 😊 and LOVE these deep tones & colors of this collection!!!



 How this card idea came about...I noticed a card in the NEW May/June catalog (pg. 6),  that the CTMH art department created and wanted to try recreating something similar. 

They cut a "window" in the front of their card and had the main image as part of the front & the inside of the card!  I love that the Aurora Cardmaking stamp has a set of coordinating Thin Cuts too!!

 I wanted to stamp the image only once, and finally figured out how to do that :) 

I inked my camper stamp in Charcoal gray, then wiped that color ink off the trees of the stamp.  

Next, I inked the trees (on either end of the stamp) in Evergreen ink....then stamped and TA-DA....a 2 tone stamped image!! 

But wait--the camper and the sun should have some color, right?? 

I used a lovely yellow Tri-Blend Alcohol marker for the sun.  For the camper, I stamped it in Eggplant ink, and just trimmed out the bottom part of the Eggplant camper (I LOVE my micro-tip scissors!) and glued that tiny piece on the bottom of the camper.  


Let's take a look at this GREAT stamp set & the images that are included in this collection! 

To finish off the card, I used the sentiment included in the set & stamped it on the banner with Sapphire ink, while backing it with Eggplant Cardstock.  

Silver glitter gems & Silver embellishing thread gave the card the extra "sparkle" that it needed! :) 

I hope you enjoyed this card and were INSPIRED today!! :) 

Now it's time to "Hop" on over to Haley's Blog to see her beautiful creation!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 



Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
so that you can get in on the FUN and get your OWN copy of the NEW May/June CTMH Idea Book!!! 



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

8 comments :

  1. Beautiful card. I love the technique you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a fantastic technique! Nicely done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - so perfect for the upcoming summer season :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Love that the die it cut into the front of the card and that creates a window.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...such a great card and I love the use of the Thin Cut this way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun, interactive card. Thanks for showcasing the cut on the front of your card. I missed it on the first photo. It really elevates this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever way to use the thin cut.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)