Thursday, October 1, 2020

Oct SOTM Blog Hop - With All My Love

 

Welcome to our monthly Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Blog Hop!!!

If you have come here from the talented Gina's Blog, you are on the right track!!  

This month, we will be featuring the EXCLUSIVE October 2020 SOTM stamp set called "With All My Love".

This blog hop is a great big circle, so you can START HERE & work your way around to the many consultants on this “hop”! If you get lost along the way, you’ll find a complete list of PARTICIPATING CONSULTANTS by clicking HERE

This month we have a group of FABULOUS Close To My Heart Consultants that will be sharing items they have created using this month’s stamp set.  So, sit back & enjoy your tour as you click on the link at the end of each post to see what EVERY consultant has created. 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a look at this month's BEAUTIFUL, EXCLUSIVE stamp set, that you can get for ONLY $5.... (or FREE) with EVERY $50 CTMH purchase in October 2020. 


Look at this BEAUTIFUL stamp set this month! 😍 I ADORE stamp sets with sentiments for the front of the card...and this one is perfect! 



You might have realized by now, that I also enjoy SHAKER cards!! I pulled out my Heart Shaker set again, and used the Heart Image from this stamp set to white emboss some black cardstock! 
Our Shaker window Thin Cuts (metal dies) at CTMH, make it SO EASY to do this!! 
Take a look at this Stitched Heart Shaker Window set. 

Notice the solid heart...that is the Thin Cut I used to cut the BACK of my shaker heart. 
The Stitched Heart Thin Cut was used to cut the Black Glitter Paper topper frame. 

Those "confetti" hearts are FUN to cut out too! I chose not to use them this time, but you can see the lovely shapes & frames that they make! 


The card looked "blank" before I added the white stitched frame as part of the background. 
Our set of Rectangle Stitched Frame Thin cuts --- cut 6 different shapes!!  
Each of these frames cuts the outer skinny stitched frame AND a large solid rectangle with the stitching along the outside edge!!! 
Sometimes I forget how much a bit of white, adds to the card design!  I was excited how that simple thought, brought the final details to this card.  💓




Metallic Markers are a NEW item we carry at CTMH --and I have been WANTING to give them a try!!

 
After heat embossing the heart shaker --I pulled out those metallic markers to see what they would do.  I was really happy with the result ---- so much so----that I used Black Embossing powder to heat emboss the flower on the outside. 
The purple was colored with the Purple Blend Tri-Blend alcohol marker but I chose to use the Jade Green metallic marker to color in the leaves! So fun!! 


 ---------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying this blog hop & are getting a lot of creative inspiration for when you create with your OWN Stamp of the month stamp set. 


Now – it’s time to head over and check out Haley's blog to see what CRAFTY item she has created using this stamp set!

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some GREAT crafting ideas!!  We always love to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to leave a comment below. 

****Remember*****
The October Stamp of the Month (SOTM) –
 ”With All My Love" – is ONLY available until October 31, 2020.



It can be yours at the retail price of $18.95 OR 
pay ONLY $5 when you purchase $50 in CTMH products this month!!!  


Contact your CTMH Consultant to answer any questions you may have. (or click here if you need a consultant )  

Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!
Krista

13 comments :

  1. This is so pretty - I just love the idea of stamping the heart to back the shaker! I definitely have to try that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I love all the white to go with the dark toned heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll be adding Metallic Markers to my list. This is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the idea of making that heart into a shaker. Your photos are wonderful too (great staging).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simple white background with your darker heart. I makes it really pop. This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So PRETTY, Krista!!! That heart thin cut used with this set is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)