Friday, October 9, 2020

Joyful Stars Blog Hop - Fishing Happy Birthday

 Welcome to our monthly hop!


We're excited to share our creativity with you using PRODUCTS
from Close To My Heart!!


Come on in and see what BEAUTIFUL projects my crafty friends have created using the AMAZING products from Close To My Heart!!

 This blog hop is easy to do…just click on the link at the end of the post to go to the next creation!!  If you get lost along the way, CLICK HERE to see the list of this month’s hoppers! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have arrived from Betty's blog you are right on track.

Today's card is one I created for our oldest son, whose birthday is today!  


 
The items I used to create this card are ALL available and are mostly found in the ONLINE ONLY section of your CTMH consultant's website...make sure you don't miss out on all of these GREAT items that are "hiding" in our online catalog! 


 
I did use a NEW paper pack -- the Wood Grain paper, as well as the X9017 Mix In papers.   




Check out ALL of our paper collections by clicking here!











I used this handsome stamp set & thin cut (metal dies)....it's perfect for those outdoor people that are family or friends! Our oldest son loves to fish --and so that was the image of my choice when creating his birthday card. 


I had my hubby come down in my craft room to tell me the correct colors needed for this fish---this is what he told me to use. 😍



It turned out so LIFE like & looks so much better in person. The camera didn't pick up the lovely shimmer that is on the top and belly of this fish.  So FUN!!   



Here is the list of products I used to create this card: 
X9017 Mix In Papers
X8017 Wood Grain Paper
X5957 Sapphire Cardstock
1385 White Daisy Cardstock
D1899 Birthday Greetings
X254 Value Pack White Cards & envelopes
Z3709 Wild & Free stamp & thin cuts
Z3508 Julep Shimmer Brush
Z3293 Clear Shimmer Brush
Z2484 Citrus Green Blend Tri-Blend
Z4308 Silver Sequins
Z4213 Silver Embellishing Thread



Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my creation & were inspired to create something of your own. 


Happy Crafting & have a LOVELY evening!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now it’s time to Hop on over to 
Joyce G's Blog   and see what BEAUTIFUL, crafty item she has to share with us today! :) 

Happy Hopping and we’ll see you on the 9th next month when the Joyful Stars team members will be sharing more artwork using Close To My Heart products!    

Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day!!!


Krista Hershberger

4 comments :

  1. Love your fish card! You and your husband did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card! I love the paper strips and the flying fish popping over the sentiment. Great card layout!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for making such a cute card to inspire me for my dad's next birthday! I'm always looking for cards with fish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)