Friday, January 22, 2021

Perfect Match Blog Hop

 


Welcome to this Special Blog Hop!

Today, we will be featuring our current special  Perfect Match Collection here at Close To My Heart! 

We have so MANY beautiful items, some are NEW & some are in the Online Only section--you'll want to make SURE to check it all out!  Please CLICK HERE.   

Let's continue with this special Blog Hop....

If you have come here from Haley's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

This month we have  Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS new products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I believe my FAVORITE part of the "Perfect Match" collection are the NEW, mini hearts!  You can use them as confetti, glue them on your project as individual shapesor use them in WHATEVER way your think! 

I chose to use them as Confetti...take a look at the fun card I created.  



This card was inspired by a Card Workshop that is available for us as CTMH Makers.  However, I wanted to turn it into a "shaker" type card & decided to do just that. :)

I didn't have a place to "attach" a shaker...so I decided to use our 3x4 Flip Flaps and make a SHAKER card this way!!  What FUN!!



If you take a look at the Mini Hearts ---you'll notice there are 5 colors of hearts.  



I chose to only use 3 of those colors----PLUS----do you see the Iridescent flower shapes?? I added those inside the Flip Flap to give it some sparkle & shine too!! 




For the inside of the card --- I used one of our 12x12 Stencils from our Design 1 collection! Take a look at the subtle HEART design on my card.  






Our stencils are 12x12 and clear, plastic stencils (as you can see another set of stencil designs in the colored photo here) 

By using my Mint ink & a blending tool, I was able to create a subtle background on the inside of the card! 




I loved using the Fancy Border Thin Cuts for the top & bottom part of the card front. 
Look at that beautiful detail on the designer paper! 



Here's a closer look at the ballerina Glitter paper used to "hang" in the stamped hearts.  I used Flamingo, Mint & Ballerina inks. 



The "Perfect Match" stamp set --is the perfect (LOL!) companion to this collection!  I had only used a few stamps on the front of the card...so I wanted to incorporate a few more. 
I needed a place to write something...so we created this simple stamping on the backside. 




 Here's a look at the stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by today & I hope you were INSPIRED to create something of you own! 



Now it's time to "Hop" on over to Brenda's Blog to see her beautiful creation!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 


Contact your CTMH Consultant 
(or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
so that you can get those BEAUTIFUL "Perfect Match" collection!!! 



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

10 comments :

  1. Beautiful card. I love the idea of using a Flip Flap to create a shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and pretty card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Stop with the cuteness of this card and the usage of the Flip Flap! That confetti IS totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute - love the colours you used and the flip flap shaker :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so fun! What a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I LOVE me some cards using our Flip Flaps and this one is SUPER ADORABLE!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I absolutely LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My!! I love how you used the flip flap to create a shaker. I totally need to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)