Wednesday, March 10, 2021

In This Together - Blog Hop

 

Welcome to this 
Special Blog Hop!


Today, we will be featuring one of our monthly specials at Close To My Heart our "In This Together" collection!!  

To view this entire special & the many different ways you can get this paper pack....please CLICK HERE.   

Now, to continue with this special Blog Hop....

If you have come here from Brenda's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS new products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's take a look at this BEAUTIFUL, paper collection! 
Welcome "In This Together"! 

The beautiful colors of this collection are perfect for so many occassions!  The one side of the paper is geared towards Quarantine, while the OTHER SIDE is filled with beautiful patterns & designs that will go with so many projects! 

Make sure you ask your CTMH Maker about the MANY items included in this "In This Together" Collection!! 

AND...as with all of our Monthly Specials ---make sure to check out the DISCOUNTED BUNDLE Options!  -- that includes ALL of the NEW goodies at a 20% DISCOUNT! :) :)  (these are all US pricing) 




These paper designs REALLY caught my eye! It's been awhile since we've had a purple focus in a paper pack...it's SO pretty!! 

Here is the card I created for today!  


This card is a regular Card base size, but we've added a Fancy Fold to have this card open on both sides.  Take a look at how the card looks when opened up! 
This is a FUN twist to a traditional way to making a card.  By adding an extra piece of cardstock to the right side of the card base, I am able to create this tri-fold card. 

Now, let's take a look at the details...

I wanted to imitate the muted colors of the paper, and so for the flowers on the outside of the card I used 2nd generation stamping.  
Second Generation stamping is --- inking up the stamp. Then, stamping it FIRST on scrap paper than stamped again (without reinking) onto the die cut.  Ta-da!  A "muted" colored flower! 


You may have noticed the "background" on this card front.  I used a stencil and Lemonade ink to create a subtle background with one of our 12x12 stencil sheets.  


Here is the pack of stencils I used to add this pattern to the front panel & inside of my card design!  Our stencils come in a  3 pack---and these stencils are a CLEAR 12x12 plastic that is so easy to clean!!  

We have THREE different packs of stencils (a total of 9 different 12x12 stencils) and this is Pack #1 -- the one I used for this card. 

I If you look closely in the photo below, you'll see that I cut apart that 9 pattern 12x12 stencil and show the "small" stencil  that I used on my card in this photo. 

Here is a look at the other items I used to create my card too! 

 

I also thought the Lavendar Lace Liquid Pearl was a LOVELY color to go with this paper. I used this for the center of my flowers. 


The Twinkle Toes Holographic paper was a fun, shiny addition to the card too!  

Here's a look at the two stamps I used on this card. 
  


This photo below, shows a close up of the inside of the card.  I kept it very simple, but yet there is lots of room to stamp a sentiment or write out a longer message. 


If you look closely, you'll notice I also used the Stencil image and lightly used the Lemonade ink to give a background to my writing space.  
A strip of Holographic paper at the bottom, added a bit of shine to tie the outside & inside of the card together.


Before we go--here's a look at this BEAUTIFUL  In This Together paper...and yes there is a 12x12 Sticker Sheet included in this photo too. :)  
This paper is ONLY available until March 31,2021, OR While Supplies Last. 





I hope you enjoyed my card creations & that you were INSPIRED today!! :) 

Now it's time to "Hop" on over to Lauren's Blog to see her beautiful creation!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 


Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
so that you can get learn MORE and get these LOVELY "In This Together Collection" items before it leaves us at the end of this month!  



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

9 comments :

  1. Love how colorful and pretty your card is! Great fun fold, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing card and all of the little details. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card - love the extra fold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love this fun fold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tri-fold card design! The card turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great details with all the fun little pieces coming together to create a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)