Thursday, March 25, 2021

Pocket Card Perfection - Blog Hop

  


Welcome to this 

Special Blog Hop!


Today, we will be featuring one of our monthly specials at Close To My Heart our "Pocket Card Perfection" collection!!  

To view this entire special & the many different ways you can get this paper pack....please CLICK HERE.   

Now, to continue with this special Blog Hop....

If you have come here from Melissa's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS new products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pocket Card", "Picture My Life", and "PML cards" all are the SAME exact thing! 😍  
...and Today's hop is all about these FABULOUS 4x6 and 3x4 card designs! 



Close To My Heart has created more PML Cards to coordinate with TWO Paper collections from our CORE Idea Book.. our 
"Party Time" and "Lovely" collections.

Each pack of Picture My Life (PML) cards, includes 24 cards --12 each of the 4x6 size and 12 each of the 3x4 size.  

While these cards are typically used in the Scrapbooking world, you'll find MANY uses for them...including cardmaking and they make GREAT Gift tags too! 

Make sure to ask your CTMH Maker about the DISCOUNTED BUNDLE -of these 2 designs of PML cards.  They are  ONLY available until March 31st!  


For today's hop---I created a COLLECTION of cards using the Party Time PML pack!  And GUESS WHAT?? I used all 24 cards in this set to create this set of 13  BIRTHDAY cards!! 

Let's take a look! 😊



I wasn't "planning" to do a workshop when I created these😉...so that meant I didn't have to "think" about the products I was using ...while creating. 
Instead, I could pull and use whatever I needed from my stash.  It's SO FUN to do this every once and a while & just have FUN creating with no restrictions! 💗

(I'll share a list of all the items I used at the end of this post.) 

However, I DID gift this card class to a few special crafters of mine...and we had a LOT of fun putting these cards together. 

Let's take a look at a few closeups of a few of the cards. 


There were a few main items did use on all the card designs....the "In This Together" enamel dots...they were the PERFECT colors!! 

Whether they were an addition to the stamped wording...

Or added to complete the "bracket" design...


They really were the PERFECT addition to this CARD collection! 




I also used some Liquid Pearls --- look at this shiny dots on the banner!



and I used Stickles Glitter Gel -- the Icicle color!! It's AMAZING how much sparkle & shine those Stickles added to the card designs! 



I used a FEW Birthday Stamp sets I had on hand...and was pleasantly surprised that most of them ARE still Current and AVAILABLE!!  
If you need some GREAT Birthday stamp sets---I highly recommend these stamps! 

D1960 On Your Birthday

D1899 Birthday Greetings


C1847 Celebrating You



I promised the ENTIRE list of products I used on these 13 card designs.😉

THIS is what happens when I am a CTMH Maker for almost 15 years and have so many of their AMAZING products at my fingertips😍....eekk!🥳🎉 

 Ballerina, Raspberry, Lemonade, Nectarine, 
Green Apple, Lagoon, White Daisy  

D1974 Par-Tay
D1960 On Your Birthday
D1899 Birthday Greetings
C1847 Celebrating You
M1277 Swirly Happy Birthday
S1906 It's Your Day to Sparkle (retired) 

Z3687 Stitched Simple Bracket
Z3686 Stitched Fancy Bracket
Z3678 Stitched Hexagons
Z3762 Pennant Banner Alpha with thin cuts

Z3803 Lemonade Shimmer Trim
Z3840 Sapphire Glitter Paper
Z3672 Green Apple Shimmer Brush
Z3607 Lagoon Shimmer Brush
CC2214 In this Together enamel Dots
Z3795 Robin Egg Liquid Pearl
Z3785 Stickles Glitter glue - Icicle



Before we go--I wanted to share a photo of how the PML Cards are Traditionally used...because I ADORE using them this way too!! 
 
Check it out...they fit PERFECTLY in our "Pocket Plus" protectors!


Make sure to contact your CTMH Maker to learn how more about these LOVELY PML cards!   They are  ONLY available until March 31,2021 OR While Supplies Last. 






I hope you enjoyed my card creations & that you were INSPIRED today!! :) 

Now it's time to "Hop" on over to Gina's Blog to see her beautiful creation!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 




Contact your CTMH Consultant 
(or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
so that you can get in on the FUN and get these two EXCLUSIVE "PML Collections" items before they leave us at the end of this month!  



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

5 comments :

  1. I love these Birthday cards and how you didn't plan to create a workshop but it happened. I love the use of the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing collection of cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)