Sunday, July 25, 2021

Christmas in July Blog Hop - White Pines

 


Welcome to this 

Special Blog Hop!

Today, we will be featuring our EXCLUSIVE Christmas in July  with Close To My Heart. 🎄🎁 😍

To continue with this special Blog Hop....

If you have come here from  Scrappin' Katy's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS new products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CTMH has Brought BACK one of our  FAVORITE paper packs from our past!!  Please welcome the "White Pines" collection.   This suite now includes a GORGEOUS 12x12 sticker sheet, the colors are updated to our current color palette AND there are TWO new Workshops available too! (Scrapbooking & Cardmaking!) 

Today, I chose to do "my own thing" ...and created this Christmas card with this collection.  Let's take a look at it today!. 🤩 



I pulled out my Make It From Your Heart how-to book....and used Volume 4, pattern #15 for this card design.  
I REALLY like the blue/tans in this collection & decided to make that be my main focus. So fun!! 



I also chose to use one of the Stamp sets that were a part of this kit in the past---it's called "White Pines - Cardmaking"



I love the wording & the script used for these stamp sets--so pretty!








 Check out how you only need to ink up PART of the stamp, to make a long sentiment shorter, and put them in multiple lines! 😉

I LOVED the trees in this stamp set---and realized I didn't NEED to use the trunks of the tree for the card! They look PERFECT, by just cutting off the trunks of the trees and have them look like Evergreens! 🌲




There are so MANY beautiful stamp images in this stamp set---the bough of greens being one of them!  Any ideas what I used to create the blue berries?? 

Our Liquid Pearls ---in Robin Egg Blue! 



The final touches I chose to add were ---  Gold Glitter Gems, Glitter paper & Embellishing Thread. ✨✨



Thanks so much for stopping by today! :) 

Now it's time to "Hop" on over to Gina's Blog to see her beautiful creation!

---------------------------------------------------------------



Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment.
 






Contact your CTMH Consultant 
(or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
so that you can get in on the FUN and check out this BEAUTIFUL  Christmas Paper collection! 



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

9 comments :

  1. Love the blue and hint of gold glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - I love the thin gold trim to set apart the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the special touches on this card!! Thanks for explaining them. My favorite thing is the liquid pearls. It makes coloring your berries so easy and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, I like the non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)