Sunday, August 1, 2021

August SOTM - Tutti Frutti Blog Hop

 

Welcome to our monthly Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Blog Hop!!!

If you have come here from Gina's Blog you are on the right track!!  

This month, we will be featuring the EXCLUSIVE August 2021 SOTM stamp set called "Tutti Frutti".

This blog hop is a great big circle, so you can START HERE & work your way around to the many consultants on this “hop”! If you get lost along the way, you’ll find a complete list of PARTICIPATING CONSULTANTS by clicking HERE

This month we have a group of FABULOUS Close To My Heart Consultants that will be sharing items they have created using this month’s stamp set.  So, sit back & enjoy your tour as you click on the link at the end of each post to see what EVERY consultant has created. 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a look at this month's EXCLUSIVE stamp set!! 💗



What a FUN Summertime Stamp set!!🌞🍋🍉 

During the month of August, the Isabella collection is our Featured Paper pack at Close To My Heart!  
I love the BRIGHT blue & yellow in this collection, and that's what I chose to create with today! Let's take a look! 😊 



When I'm creating, I like to go to my CTMH website, and scroll through the ONLINE version of our Embellishments section. 😉
This helps me to find MULTIPLE embellies that will coordinate with WHATEVER project I'm working on!💗  
When I did this---I saw the Bold Bitty Beads, and knew the BLUE color in this collection would coordinate with the Isabella paper I was using!  

After finding the beads, this prompted me to "remember" our SHAKER Window collection we have at CTMH! 😉 I haven't created a Shaker card in a little bit, so it was the PERFECT idea to get started on Creating my card! ✂✂


II was also INSPIRED by pattern 24 in our Make It From Your Heart vol 4, How-to book! When looking at this pattern, you can see I deviated from the pattern a bit---but using this sketch helped me start my cardmaking design. 




Here's a look at the pretty Isabella paper pack😍 It's a BEAUTIFUL one, and has a variety of patterns that you can use!💗 You can even choose the 12x12 sticker sheet to be included too! 

I really liked the image of the line of fruit in this stamp set and wanted to incorporate it into my card design. 



For a FUN twist---I used Shimmer brushes to color in the images.....except for the apple, where I used a watercolor pencil. 



I felt the card needed one more thing---- Lemonade Shimmer TRIM to the rescue!  I just couldn't RESIST that sparkly "ribbon"🤩...the perfect final touch! ( I wish it showed up better on the photo!😉)



Thanks for stopping by today! 😍🙌

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying this blog hop & are getting a lot of creative inspiration for when you create with your OWN Stamp of the month stamp set. 


Now – it’s time to head over and check out my friend Haley's blog to see what CRAFTY item she has created using this stamp set!

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some GREAT crafting ideas!!  We always love to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to leave a comment below. 

****Remember*****
The August 2021 Stamp of the Month (SOTM) –
 ”Tutti Frutti" – is ONLY available until August 31, 2021.

It can be yours at the retail price of $18.95 OR 
pay ONLY $5 when you purchase $50 in CTMH products OR when you are a VIP Customer --you get this stamp set for FREE!  


Contact your CTMH Consultant to answer any questions you may have. (or click here if you need a consultant )  

Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!
Krista

7 comments :

  1. Very cute! I love the paper you used for the base of your shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute shaker card. I love the SOTM paired with Isabella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I like all the stamped & colored images, and of course shakers are always fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!i love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect! I was trying to figure out a way to combine the sentiment with the border, but everything I did was mildly vulgar! LOL!! Creating a border within the circle shaker solves that problem!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)