Sunday, August 7, 2011

Beautiful layout created in 10 minutes!

I am AMAZED each time I use Studio J, Close To My Heart's online scrapbooking program!  These 12x12 pages are quick and easy to create and are absolutely GORGEOUS to look at!  They fit into my 12x12 album, right beside my other hand crafted pages and it's very hard to notice a difference between my "classic" and "online" scrapbook pages!  I often need to tell the person looking at my album..."Did you notice?  Those pages are created with our Online Scrapbooking Program?".  They look at me and say..."These pages?" with a questioning look in their eye :). 

If you are would like to keep up to date on your scrapbooking, need to create a special occasion scrapbook, or want to create a special gift - Studio J is your answer!!!
Go to Studio J and create your own pages!!!  It's FREE to play - so you can try it out before you decide to make a purchase and it is so QUICK & EASY!!! 

 Click HERE to access Studio J and try it out TODAY!!  When you access Studio J, I encourage you to create an account.  Creating an acount does not require you to make a purchase :), but by creating an account IF you decide that you would like to continue with Studio J - CTMH will SAVE the layouts you have already been working on for 90 days!!! 

I created these 2 pages last month and have recently ordered them to arrive on my door step any day...another added bonus with Studio J - CTMH will keep your non-purchased layout for 90 days (sending you reminder emails) allowing you to continue working on them as time permits! (Feel free to click on the picture to see more detail)




With Studio J, Close to My Heart does all the work for you and you can create a 2 page layout in just 5 easy steps! 
     1. Upload your Photos
     2. Select a Paper Kit
     3. Select your Layout design
     4. Personalize your layout
     5. Buy your layout
     
Of course, if you like to dabble, here and there, and would like to add some more embellishments, Stickease, ribbons, sanding, distressing, etc. to your Studio J layout you can :) AND there is NO EXTRA COST to do this.  It is up to you and how much time you'd like to spend creating on your Studio J pages! 

With Studio J you are able to crop your photos with ease and the photo editing tools are FABULOUS! (red-eye, wrinkle remover, blemish remover, teeth whitener, just to name a FEW!)
Another PLUS for Studio J is the paper packs...there are paper kits that have retired that I still would like to add to my album as well as the NEWEST paper kits from CTMH!

One more PLUS for STUDIO J – it’s VERY cost efficient!!! Close to my Heart offers memberships with Studio J that allow you to get MORE than what you are paying for...I love that being the bargain shopper that I am :)

A Studio J Membership Includes
- Unlimited layouts at just $3.25/page ($6.50 for a double layout)
- FREE Shipping (up to 20 layouts) once per month (extras are up to 20 in a box for $5.95 shipping)
- FREE Page Protectors
- FREE High Resolution and Low Resolution JPEGS
- Member Only paper packs AND layout patterns

What do memberships cost, you ask? :) The BIG question!!!
A THREE month membership is only $30 (can you believe it??? Only $10 a month!) and a 12 month membership is $99 (this takes it down to $8.25 a month!). You will definitely break even with your YEAR membership with just 15 layouts! (I’ve already completed 12 layouts in one month! )

Please contact me with any questions you may have.  I'd love to set up a time to show your how to use Studio J.  Let's chose a time to get together...and that can be in person or over the phone...and we will walk through Studio J step by step.

Have fun and Happy Creating!!!

Krista :)


A few more Studio J pages to share...

This paper pack is an EXCLUSIVE paper pack available to "Members Only". It is called Class Act. 


The next 4 pages were created with another Exclusive paper pack for members only called Hippity Hop.  Those that are familiar with this paper pack may realize that while the designs are the same in Hippity Hop - the colors are different than the original pack.  This is one of my favorite options with Studio J - you can change ANY of the paper packs to ANY of CTMH's 60 colors!!!! Yes - you can create your OWN color scheme.  So, these pages took me a bit longer to create as I changed the paper to different colors...also, notice the flower?  I created the flower out of multiple ribbon tabs! :)  Fun, FUN!!!

A NEW addition to Studio J....STITCHING!!!  Do you see the stitched, scalloped border AND the zig zag stitching?  There is a new section in the Embellishments section called Stitching!  Check it out to see the variety of options of stitching you can QUICKLY add to your pages!

1 comment :

  1. Yea! I made it into one of your pages! Hehe! Beautiful layouts, Krista! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)