Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Typeset Workshop - RSVP by THURSDAY!

I'd LOVE to have you join me as we create our FIRST Workshop on the Go kit using CTMH's FABULOUS new papers! :)   This evening, we will use the Typeset paper pack.  I love the cardstock like thickness of our new paper packs.  I also LOVE the zip strips at the top of each 12x12 piece of paper!!  We don't have to waste ANY part of our paper pack - Yayy!!!

Please RSVP by Thursday, August 11th by 11pm!!! :)

Please see the details below...during this class we will be using the NEW Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge!!! :) My Cricut has been humming and buzzing ever since I've received that new cartridge!  I am AMAZED at the 700 designs this cartridge allows us to create!!!

To learn more about the Cricut...come to my Open House on August 18th and 19th or let a comment here and I will be happy to share with you all the GREAT info about this WONDERFUL Cricut Cartridge! :)

(click on the flyer to see print larger)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)