Thursday, February 14, 2013

2013 Spring/Summer New Product Blog Hop- Surf's Up

WELCOME to the
NEW Product BLOG HOP!!!

This is the PERFECT place to come, to view NEW products from the 2013 Spring/Summer Idea book AND to see many WONDERFUL creations USING all NEW PRODUCT!!

If you have come here from Georgia’s Blog, you are on the right path!
The blog hop is a great big circle with over 30 consultants participating, so you can start right HERE and work your way through this hop to view each consultant’s work. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants HERE.

So sit back and enjoy each created item as you venture through this blog hop and get some GREAT ideas to create on your own!!

This Hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!

Here we go!

I created items using the NEW Surf’s Up paper pack!! 
Surf's Up paper X7168B

I was a part of a swap where I needed to create a 5 pieces of artwork using the Surf’s Up paper pack and accessories. 

Here are the items I created! J 
Surf's Up_5 pieces_Karen Morris swap
Today I will be sharing details on the creation of my 12x12 scrapbook page.
(****make sure to come back to my Blog in the upcoming days for details on the other Surf’s Up items!)

If you would like to continue and see close up pictures and details on this 12x12 page – feel free to keep reading!

If you would like to skip this part and continue on with the NEW PRODUCT Blog hop, please go to Dawn Ross’ Blog for the next post using BRAND NEW PRODUCTS!!!
Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs…and feel free to leave comments as you go through the Hop!
 
*****For those of you who would like to see close ups of the layout …let’s KEEP going!! J

Here is the picture of the layout by itself. 

I used the Make It From Your Heart book, pattern 8 for this layout design.
Surf's Up layout

If you look closely at the bottom of this next picture…you can see the NEW background stamp set- Distressed Backgrounds- I used to stamp the entire base paper.  I LOVE the texture this brings to the layout!

Surf's Up layout_surfboard close up
I used the new Tropical Paradise stamp set to stamp the Surf boards in sorbet & crystal blue inks and then cut them out and added some 3d foam tape to give some dimension. 

One tip for the surf boards…prior to stamping the sorbet surf board on my colonial white paper, I swiped my stamp across the sorbet ink pad to add the lines in the stamped image.  J  Then I used the almond glitz glitter gel to add some sparkle to both boards.

Another NEW PRODUCT I am so EXCITED about…

We have TWO choices…
Glitter paper_brown Z1830
Glitter paper_ black Z1829
 I LOVE this addition to our supplies!!! 

I used my corner rounder to scallop the top piece of glitter paper shown here.  I used the Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut a 3” library/journaling pocket. 

I stamped the hibiscus and “fussy cut” it out J…yes, I enjoy doing this!  I cut the 1 1/4” circle by using our circle punch and stamped “Hang Ten” in the circle.
Surf's Up layout_journal pocket close up

I’m not sure why the pictures  turned out so dark…even though it’s hard to see I thought I’d mention it…the base page is ALSO sprayed with some of our pearl paint.  This gives it a little more texture and shine for a FUN layout!!

Surf's Up layout_middle of layout close up
Products Used…

9035                 Make It From Your Heart, vol 1 ~ pattern 8
D1544               Distressed Backgrounds
C1531                Tropical paradise
C1544               Surf’s Up WOTG stamp
X7168B             Surf’s Up
Z1830               Brown & Tan glitter paper
Z1790               Cricut Artiste Collection
Z1039               Pearl Paint
Z1380               Spray Pen
Z2275               Cashmere re-inker
Z578                 Corner Rounder
Z1151                 3-D Foam Tape
Inks used:          Sorbet, Crystal Blue, Lagoon, Goldrush, Ponderosa Pine

2” pennant – Accent 1 <halloween> pg. 77
3” pocket - <u>, pg. 47
1 ½” letters to spell sun
½” letters to spell summer
 
Make sure you add the Surf’s Up paper pack to your next CTMH order, because this paper collection will be used for MANY of your scrapbooking needs!!!
If you haven’t already…please go to Dawn Ross’ Blog for the next post using BRAND NEW PRODUCTS!!!
 
Thanks for joining me and I look forward to hearing from you again soon!!!
 
Blessings to you!!!
Krista J
 
Don’t forget about the TWO AMAZING specials in February!!! 

(purchase this EXCLUSIVE stamp set for retail price of $17.95
OR pay ONLY $5 with a $50 order!)
AND
 
2. Studio J 2 page layouts ONLY $5.00 during the month of February!
Feb-CC-ImageGallery

 Click HERE to start your QUICK & EASY digital layouts NOW!
CLICK HERE if you’d like to learn MORE about Studio J before giving it a try. J 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)