Thursday, February 7, 2013

Claire gift bag

A quick and easy gift, packaged up with “Claire”! J

Claire_hostess gift bag_thank you_DSC_1586
Products used:
X7166B Claire paper pack
C1538 Girls Rock stamp set
D1525 Casual Expressions
Inks: Outdoor denim, Pear & Cashmere

I needed a Hostess gift last week, and decided to cut a bag from my Artiste cartridge!!   Noel key - ArtisteThe bag is cut from the NOEL key…and I used the “fit to page” key – making it a 5 1/4” bag. 
CLICK HERE to see all 700 images from the Cricut Artiste collection!


Claire_hostess gift bag_close up_thank you_DSC_1586
I then used the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the flower & leaves and stamped images from the Girls Rock stamp set…LOVE this stamp set!!!

Can you see how I created the middle of the flower?? J
I cut this circle from the Claire designer paper!!!  How COOL is that?

I finished the bag with a zip strip along the bottom, and stamped “thank you” on the top part of the bag! 

CTMH’s hook & loop ( mini velcro dots) are PERFECT to hold the top of this bag closed!!

Here are the gifts I tucked inside for my hostess J
Claire_hostess gift bag with contents_thank you_DSC_1586

I am on the cruise that I earned with CTMH…but will be returning soon!!!

Blessings to you for a beautiful day!!!
Krista J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)