Friday, March 7, 2014

March 2014 Specials! :)



Flowers_yellow with grassYay - it’s MARCH!!  I’m so excited for March to be HERE!!! Not only does it bring the first day of Spring (my flowers are starting to pop out of the ground!) BUT it also brings my long awaited trip to Costa Rica with Close To My Heart!! 

I feel so THANKFUL & Blessed that each of YOU have helped me earn this amazing gift!! 
THANK YOU!!! 

CostaRica14_Badge
  
My husband & I will be leaving this Saturday and will enjoy our expense paid trip for two to Costa Rica!! 

Stay tuned for updates of our trip…I’m hoping to have some internet access while I’m there!  Rest & Relaxation - here we come!!!




Join me in taking a look at the wonderful MARCH SPECIALS!! 

While the Stamp of the Month is a set of cute, Russian dolls…the Studio J promo is what catches my eye!!!

Read on for details!!!



March Stamp of the Month- Happy Place
March 2014_SOTM_Happy Place_closeup chevron embossing DSC_2207


There are 2 ways to receive this Exclusive stamp set each month…

Pay retail price of $17.95       OR
Spend $50 in CTMH products and get the SOTM for just $5.00!!!
2014 - March SOTM - Happy Place SOTM Edited
Make sure you go to my BLOG and check out my artwork for this stamp set!!!

I was part of the monthly “Blog Hop” using the Stamp of the Month and you will be able to “travel” around to over 60 different blogs where each of the consultants used the March SOTM in some type of project! You will LOVE all the ideas!!!!

Just a reminder…this stamp set is ONLY available in March and it can be purchased through a home gathering, my website or just by giving me a call.



March = Studio J layouts for ONLY $5!!


2014-3 Studio J savings_5(That’s ONLY $2.50 per page!!) 

During the month of March, order your Studio J™ layouts—including ones using our new Photo Express Collection—for only $5 each! That’s $2.50 per 12x12 page!!


Quickly create gorgeous, personalized studio layouts using our wide selection of papers, collections, patterns, and embellishments. And don’t forget to check out the templates in our new Photo Express Collection, which allow you to design layouts entirely comprised of photos in minutes. You’ve taken the photos. Now keep the memories.™

Go to my website – www.kristah.ctmh.comto try Studio J for FREE!! Yes- it’s FREE to play!!!J When you choose to log in & create a password, your layouts will automatically be SAVED for 90 days!! 


You will be AMAZED at the amount of scrapbooking you can get completed in a VERY short time!! J

Enjoy this CTMH video showcasing this month’s STUDIO J special!!




Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!
Krista J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)