Monday, March 17, 2014

Washi Tape & Paper Fundamentals


Two of my FAVORITE new products from Close To My Heart are the

Washi Tape
Cloud nine NPM 2014_Love Layout_close up_shimmer tape washi hearts DSC_1321
and
Paper Fundamentals
14-ss-basics-artwork
I’m so excited they created a video showcasing these wonderful new items!!! 
Enjoy this video and feel free to click on the links below to see the many ways I have used washi tape in my projects. J

Don’t miss out on March’s MARVELOUS specials!!!
CLICK HERE to see how you can receive a stamp set for
ONLY $5

2014 - March SOTM - Happy Place SOTM Edited
OR




2014-3 Studio J savings_5Do some ONLINE Scrapbooking with our Studio J program at an
 AMAZING price this month!!! 




Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!
Krista J

If you’d like to place an order, please feel free to to directly to my website (it’s open 24/7…& you can shop in your jammies J ) and your order will be shipped directly to your door!!  Wahoo!! 

fpo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)