Saturday, May 16, 2015

Taste of Summer with Mojo Monday

I’ve been wanting participate in a creating challenge recently, and I finally took some extra time and did it!! J  What fun …to follow a sketch & complete the design however you feel led!  Since it’s been a while since I’ve done a challenge, this time I pretty much stuck to the sketch that was provided. 

When I saw this sketch, from Mojo Monday this week,  I knew I was going to use this Close To My Heart’s EXCLUSIVE  paper pack – Taste of Summer – as my starting point! 

Taste of Summer_May2015_papers



The Taste of Summer paper pack can ONLY be purchased from your CTMH consultant (click here if you don’t have a consultant J) during May 2015!!
  
It’s ONLY  $8.95 for the 12 pack of designer papers!  The bright & bold colors in the set just make you want to create!!




 So after deciding to use those papers…this is the card I created…J
Mojo Monday_popsicle_taste of summer_card
Blossom Cardmaking_wotg_stamp set

What fun I had, creating this card….it just makes me think of summertime!!  Summer will be here before we know it!

For my card, I chose to use the solid designs vs. the fruit designs of this paper. The purple, yellow & green colors were calling my name J…and those are the colors I ended up using. 

I used the stamp set that comes from our Blossom Cardmaking Kit.  I love the variety of images in this set!! The popsicle, stars, flowers…and words - Oh fun!!!  (CLICK HERE to see details on this kit & my upcoming card class!)

I was inspired when I saw a card created by my friend, Jaime Llewellyn, where she used liquid glass on her popsicle!  I LOVED the effect, so I had to recreate that on this card. Can you see the shimmer & dimension the Liquid Glass adds to this card?
 Mojo Monday_popsicle_taste of summer_card_cu
I hope you enjoyed this card, and maybe you would like to create one of your own! 

If so, here is a list of items I used to create this fun card. 
Taste of Summer paper pack
Blossom Workshop Stamp set
Thistle Extra Thick Twine
Ink colors: Canary, Thistle, Pear, Desert Sand & Black


Blessings to you for a beautiful day!


Krista Hershberger 

clip_image002Celebrating 8 years with Close To My Heart!
The perfect place for ALL of your Scrapbooking, Stamping, & Papercrafting Needs!

ADDRESS: 359 Warwick Road , Elverson , PA 19520
PHONE/TEXT: 610-587-9116

May 2015 Specials! Wahoo!

ÞMay is YOUR CHANCE  to WIN - FREE CTMH goodies
when you place your order at http://kristah.ctmh.com/!

ÞCelebrate National Scrapbooking Month!! J
With Taste of Summer paper pack & stamp set!  
Taste of Summer_paper   stamp_PicMonkey Collage
CLICK HERE to learn ALL the details!!

Þ**May Stamp of the Month (SOTM) – Just Sayin'
clip_image004
 ONLY $5! (with $50 CTMH purchase)
Head over to my blog www.kristascraftycorner.blogspot.com for ALL the details! J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)