Thursday, July 23, 2015

Paper Birds stamp ONLY $5

The card I created today uses a bunch of items that will be retiring in just over 1 month!  I will miss some of these beautiful items – but we ALL know that when Close To My Heart lets something go…..they never fail to bring in BEAUTIFUL products to replace what is “lost”! Smile 

Today I used one of my favorite “Hostess Only” stamp sets – Paper Birds –  to create this card. 
Here is the card….
Paper Birds card_blossom-fundamentals-2015-7
I went straight to my go-to how-to book for the card design (Make It From Your Heart vol. 2, pattern 23). 

I decided to ink the butterfly in Desert Sand, and then took a sponge dauber & added some Lagoon ink to the outside edges PRIOR to stamping the butterfly on cardstock and cutting it out. I adore the effect this technique has on this image. Smile 
Paper Birds card_blossom-fundamentals-2015-7_CU butterfuly
Did you notice the BEAUTIFUL Paper Fundamentals paper?

I LOVE this product line of CTMH!!  I chose to use the glossy side of this cardstock – and pulled from the colors of Sorbet & Lagoon.  While these Paper Fundamentals are on the retiring list  – I will say that the product line is not going away Smile…but rather…. starting September 1st – they will all have new patterns in these designs.

So, if you enjoy the patterns you see here, you may want to head over to my website & make sure you get a pack of these before they are gone!! (click here to learn MORE about our Paper Fundamental line. )
Paper Birds card_blossom-fundamentals-2015-7_CU embossing
For the other half of the card, I used our Floral Dry 5x7 Embossing folder and ran it through my Cuttlebug machine to impress this beautiful floral pattern!  Doesn’t it add a nice, subtle touch?  Smile 


So how can YOU get your own “Paper Birds” stamp set….for ONLY $5??? Smile 

 HR_Paper birdsTHIS MONTH ONLY – (July 2015) this stamp set can be yours, without being an actual CTMH hostess!!! 

When you purchase $25 of CTMH stamp sets you can CHOOSE this stamp set for ONLY $5!!


AND – if you’d rather choose another “Hostess Only” stamp set for the $5 price….you can choose from 13 different stamp sets! Smile 




Take a peek at ALL of your OPTIONS…
PicMonkey Collage_2015-7_my info_jump for July
 For the month of JULY 2015 - with every $25 in stamp sets that you purchase, you are elgible for 1 of these Hostess stamp sets for ONLY $5!!!  That means if you purchase $50 in CTMH stamp sets…you will be eligible for (2) $5 stamp sets and so on! Smile 

Place your order at my website (www.kristah.ctmh.com) & when $25 of stamp sets are in your cart - you'll be promoted to choose your $5 stamp set OR your FREE July stamp of the month set. 

Oh the decisions you need to make! LOL!!

Now – off to create something of your own! Smile  Thanks for allowing me to share and look forward to “seeing” you again soon!

Blessings to you for BEAUTIFUL day!!!

Krista Hershberger J




July 2015 Specials! Wahoo!


ÞPurchase $25 in Stamp sets - and get YOUR choice....
1. A FREE July Stamp of the Month stamp set
OR
2. Your choice of 1 of 13 EXCLUSIVE Hostess stamp sets
for ONLY $5!!!!
 
Details here ®®®®     JUMP On It July !



Þ**July Stamp of the Month (SOTM)Life Is Wonderful
clip_image004
 
This stamp set is ONLY available during July 2015 - you can get it 3 Different ways!!

1. Purchase it for the retail price of
just $17.95

2. Place a $50+ CTMH order and you can get this for ONLY $5

3. Place an ORDER of $25 My Acrylix Stamp sets and choose this Stamp set
for FREE!!!

Head over to my blogwww.kristascraftycorner.blogspot.com for ALL the details! J


 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)