Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Specials at Close To My Heart! :)

ÞPurchase $25 in Stamp sets - and get YOUR choice....
1. A FREE July Stamp of the Month stamp set 
OR
2. Your choice of 1 of 13 EXCLUSIVE Hostess stamp sets
 for ONLY $5!!!!

Have you been "eyeing up" those EXCLUSIVE Hostess Only stamp sets at the front of our Idea books???  

Well - this IS your month!!!  Now, YOU (even if you aren't a CTMH Hostess) can purchase these BEAUTIFUL stamp sets!!! 

For the month of JULY 2015 - with every $25 in stamp sets that you purchase, you are elgible for 1 of these Hostess stamp sets for ONLY $5!!!  Wahoo CTMH!!!

Place your order at my website (www.kristah.ctmh.com) & when $25 of stamp sets are in your cart - you'll be promoted to choose your $5 stamp set OR your FREE July stamp of the month set.  

Oh the decisions you need to make! LOL!! 

Here is a picture of all the stamp sets you get to choose from....


...and you'll get a CLOSE UP view of these stamp sets once your cart is filled with the $25 stamp sets.  

And guess what???

The stamp sets that are on the RETIRING LIST - ARE current sets & count towards July's special!!  Wahoo!!!
Have fun and ENJOY this AMAZING deal, only available at CTMH during July 2015!!!   J



HERE is a list of all of the Hostes Stamp sets...these are shown in the FRONT of our TWO current Idea books

C1614 My Acrylix® Tagged with Love  
C1613 My Acrylix® Paper Bird
B1477 My Acrylix® Exotic Flower
D1615 My Acrylix® Sweet As Sugar
B1454 My Acrylix® Thanksgiving Wreath
C1596 My Acrylix® Happy Hexagons
C1587 My Acrylix® Sing Glory
 B1455 My Acrylix® Be Jolly
C1593 My Acrylix® Hats Off
A1169 My Acrylix® Well Wishes
D1608 My Acrylix® Better with a Friend
B1458 My Acrylix® Cuddly Salutations
A1163 My Acrylix® Practical Planning
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Þ**July Stamp of the Month (SOTM) – Life is Wonderful

 ONLY $5 (with $50 CTMH purchase) 
OR for FREE
 (when you place a $25 order of our FABULOUS stamp sets!)  J


Each month you can purchase a new, EXCLUSIVE D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5 — that’s over 70% off retail!

When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products (excluding purchases made in Studio J®), you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.


Would you like to see some ARTWORK using this stamp set? 

CLICK HERE to see multiple creations of consultants that were in a Blog Hop on the 1st of this past month!
*******************************************************************************************
Would you like to take advantage of all these goodies right now? J


Click on the cart below and head on over to my website to check out these JUNE goodies!! Wahoo!
fpo
Blessings to you!!!

Krista Hershberger J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)